Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Go on the huddersfield!!

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Pretty nervy for saints . I think even if we beat them they can still better Hudds results although Plym + Brent Away could be tough and Walsall may need something last day

Hart H
Brent A
Plym A
Wals H

Hudds on the other hand should get wins at home but not sure can see them beating us.

Dag H
Us A
Brent H

Can see Hudds getting 7 points and SFC losing against us and then needing 10 points from 4 to go up. One loss and they could be play off lottery

Hard to call but SFC in driving seat just.

Can't wait to lord it tomorrow, just hope we are up for it

sod1

Jan 12, 2008
Brasov , Romania
Well i've got a some news for you Saints haters. We lose tomorrow then we still only have to match Hudders next week to still be in the box seat. Simply win at Plymouth and thats it.

Your excuse for the endless anti Saints threads on here was that we were your promotion rivals. Now that excuse is gone, the more ridiculous ones come out.

1978 ? wtf? stupid f***ing cunts. f*** off !

yawn ! yawn !

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Brilliant result for Hudds... now we need to beat those arrogant tw@ts Stains... looks like Posh out of it now to me, but you never know...

I think 'Boro and MKD will have to settle for the play offs now but judging by the late charges of Exeter and Orient not to mention Rochdale I would say that neither MKD or B'Muff can be certain of a play off birth. Up until today I would have fancied P'Boro to win the play offs but Orient's result today was another one of their better efforts, a fine result in deed. If Orient can keep it together and maybe strengthen in the close season they'd be a good bet next year. However how often have a team had an excellent season only to fall flat the next ? Swindon Town anybody ?

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Well i've got a some news for you Saints haters. We lose tomorrow then we still only have to match Hudders next week to still be in the box seat. Simply win at Plymouth and thats it.

Your excuse for the endless anti Saints threads on here was that we were your promotion rivals. Now that excuse is gone, the more ridiculous ones come out.

1978 ? wtf? stupid f***ing cunts. f*** off !

In response to another of your tedious responses I wouldn't take it as a given that you'll beat Plymouth. Remember you lose tomorrow then you need to win all four of your remaining games or hope that 'Udders drop some. They're already shown they're up for it following a fine result today.

klaaturberada

Jan 2, 2011
why do you hate us? we couldn't give a toss about you, other than the fact you're in the same lague as us and were by far the best team and rightly crowned champs.

Please don't ask. You'll just encourage 'em to trot out the same old "arrogant" clap trap, combined with a few "you haven't given us enough respect" nonsense, and one or two of the oldies reveal some bitterness and drip on about some fictitious fix in 1978.

I think we are all expected to bow down and pay homage tomorrow before entering the stadium :)

Spun Cuppa

Thanks Greens :(
Please don't ask. You'll just encourage 'em to trot out the same old "arrogant" clap trap, combined with a few "you haven't given us enough respect" nonsense, and one or two of the oldies reveal some bitterness and drip on about some fictitious fix in 1978.

I think we are all expected to bow down and pay homage tomorrow before entering the stadium :)

:tumble:

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

You don't like it? You know where to go. This is a Brighton message board, the sun is still shining and there's a life out there. Go and find one.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
I think 'Boro and MKD will have to settle for the play offs now but judging by the late charges of Exeter and Orient not to mention Rochdale I would say that neither MKD or B'Muff can be certain of a play off birth. Up until today I would have fancied P'Boro to win the play offs but Orient's result today was another one of their better efforts, a fine result in deed. If Orient can keep it together and maybe strengthen in the close season they'd be a good bet next year. However how often have a team had an excellent season only to fall flat the next ? Swindon Town anybody ?

Agreed, although I meant Posh unlikely for 2nd spot / auto promotion...

klaaturberada

Jan 2, 2011
Are you aware of what happened in 1978 ? re Spurs / Saints ?
Yes, an already promoted saints team, who had nothing to gain from a draw, but a championship to gain from a win, fooked it up and failed to win. I was gutted - we all were. Nobody wanted Spurs to sneak it, but they did. If you have been harbouring a grudge over that for over 30 years, then I feel very sorry for you. Get over it.

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
Can see Hudds getting 7 points and SFC losing against us and then needing 10 points from 4 to go up.

That looks about right to me. For all Saints' confidence, I wouldn't fancy being faced with that scenario, especially as they've bottled it so many times already this season.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
For me, the historic fix is nothing more than a minor annoyance, but... Cortese, Adkins, Harding, Hammond, and MANY Stains' fans delusional arrogance (TM) is what really p1sses me off...

klaaturberada

Jan 2, 2011
You don't like it? You know where to go. This is a Brighton message board, the sun is still shining and there's a life out there. Go and find one.
Normally I would, but having just got back from centre parcs I am too fooked to do anything except fret over Hudds great result and where to park tomorrow ;-)

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Once we go up we'll forget all about the Saints because we'll be too busy hating Palarse and Leeds again.

Yes but they're worthy targets of our ire, SCC are just poor losers which is odd as they've had a lot more practice at it than we have this season.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
When Scumhampton lose tomorrow they're going to start bricking it , with us playing on Monday as well Gus will give Sandaza , Forster-Caskey , Dunk , Jamie Smith and Gary Hart a run out against Huddersfield.

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
Yes, an already promoted saints team, who had nothing to gain from a draw, but a championship to gain from a win, fooked it up and failed to win. I was gutted - we all were. Nobody wanted Spurs to sneak it, but they did. If you have been harbouring a grudge over that for over 30 years, then I feel very sorry for you. Get over it.

Bur I thought titles were meaningless apart from the top league, promotion would have been your only goal? Doing yourself absolutely no favours here so why don't you jog along to st fairies and have a nose at the paint pot trophy standing all alone in your trophy room (if you have one:lolol:).

AMEXican Wave

AMEX Ruffian
Sep 21, 2010
Once we go up we'll forget all about the Saints because we'll be too busy hating Palarse and Leeds again.

Indeed, and throw in Portsmouth, and possible West Ham arrogance.

Hopefully we'll have forgotten about saints by 5pm tomorrow.

klaaturberada

Jan 2, 2011
Bur I thought titles were meaningless apart from the top league, promotion would have been your only goal? Doing yourself absolutely no favours here so why don't you jog along to st fairies and have a nose at the paint pot trophy standing all alone in your trophy room (if you have one:lolol:).
Humour and witty repartee is not your forte is it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here