Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Come on the Terriers ... anyone other than SCC for me

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Im not fussed who gets 2nd although as long as we beat the saints and hudders at home then i will be happy.

I would prefer southampton to go up just:thumbsup:

JJB

Mar 16, 2011
New Forest
why do you hate us? we couldn't give a toss about you, other than the fact you're in the same lague as us and were by far the best team and rightly crowned champs.

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
Purely selfishly, I would like P'boro.

I love going away, decent fans, and we seem to win.

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
Slight hate from my side due to D*** Hammond, Dan Harding, your manager and the arrogant attitude that surrounds your entire football club.

At least when Leeds were arrogant in this division, they actually had some half decent history to back up their arrogance!

So sick of the media that also speaks of saints as some kind of sleeping giant, its all so dull and the hilarious thing is even the bloody players have voted in favour of saints having the better players, joke!

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
It does put pressure back on SCC, a very good win against MKD, one of the few teams to beat us. A draw tomorrow will still leave them in third place and with games running out their game in hand becomes all that more crucial. Hopefully we'll just relax, make them run around and get EB to whang in one of his long range nasties, there's simply no answer to those. A loss for SCC tomorrow will be near on disastrous.

Shame :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Hunting 784561

Jul 8, 2003
A loss for SCC tomorrow, and then an 'unfortunate' loss by our 'reserves' to Hudds, would just about finish the twats off.

Oh dear.
What a pity.
Never mind.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Brilliant result for Hudds... now we need to beat those arrogant tw@ts Stains... looks like Posh out of it now to me, but you never know...

JJB

Mar 16, 2011
New Forest
TBF, we lose tomorrow, it's not the end of the world, just means we have to match Hudders to the end of the season and win our game in hand. Our goal difference is much superior to theirs.

And the point regarding the team of the year. Yes we probably did deserve to have that many players in the team. Individually we have slightly more talent than you, however as a unit you were very very strong all season and deserved winners. Your manager has even stated this, so do give it up.

redneb

Oct 28, 2009
Burgess Hill
Well i've got a some news for you Saints haters. We lose tomorrow then we still only have to match Hudders next week to still be in the box seat. Simply win at Plymouth and thats it.

Your excuse for the endless anti Saints threads on here was that we were your promotion rivals. Now that excuse is gone, the more ridiculous ones come out.

1978 ? wtf? stupid f***ing cunts. f*** off !

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Simply beat Plymouth, but haven't they already beaten you this season? To the Saints fans who don't like this thread, then get off our board.

Spun Cuppa

Thanks Greens :(
Well i've got a some news for you Saints haters. We lose tomorrow then we still only have to match Hudders next week to still be in the box seat. Simply win at Plymouth and thats it.

Your excuse for the endless anti Saints threads on here was that we were your promotion rivals. Now that excuse is gone, the more ridiculous ones come out.

1978 ? wtf? stupid f***ing cunts. f*** off !

Hit a nerve have we ???

:kiss:

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
TBF, we lose tomorrow, it's not the end of the world, just means we have to match Hudders to the end of the season and win our game in hand. Our goal difference is much superior to theirs.

And the point regarding the team of the year. Yes we probably did deserve to have that many players in the team. Individually we have slightly more talent than you, however as a unit you were very very strong all season and deserved winners. Your manager has even stated this, so do give it up.

Player for player on paper you have better players I agree, but look at the table and wake up.

Thats the problem with your fans and your team as a whole including your manager, they believe their own bullshit hype and as proved this season, you need more than just potential and a big mouth and your lot havent quite cut it to back up the nonsence mind games crap.

Our manager has stated what exactly?

You say as a unit, without individuel performances from the likes of Adam El Abd, Glenn Murray who should both have been included ahead of your lot, we wouldnt be where we are now.

Adrian Durham nailed it when he said there should be an enquiry into it, total disgrace but weve gone through the season without media or people's backing and so proud that I support a team that has such a different mentality and feeling around the club than your Orrible lot.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here