Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Go on my son !!

Magicman

Jul 19, 2011
Elm Grove
My 8 year old son and i are S/T holders in the East .
I missed the deadline to secure our seats for tomorrows game , but with demand not being too high , i managed to get us seats in the Upper West as well as an extra one for his twin sister who attended the Gills and Sunderland Carling cup games and enjoyed herself immensely.
Tonight , when i got in from work my niece phoned and asked if the kids wanted to go to Chessington World of Adventures tomorrow . My daughter jumped at the chance , but my son said that he would rather go to the football !!
I was a bit shocked , you know what kids are like but im so , so pleased . The next generation of fans are waiting in the wings and i strongly believe that the clubs fanbase will grow and grow .
We have phoned his friend from school and he is coming along to his first ever game at the Amex using my daughters ticket.
On a side note , a couple of days ago the song " Hey Jude " came on the radio whilst we were having dinner and he was singing along " la , la , la , la , la , la ,la , BRIGHTON " much to my amusement and my Wife's shock !!

Get in there my Son !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

DT Withdean

Mar 5, 2011
My 9 year old son has got into Banarama's na na hey hey, adapted to the Seagulls, due to the mass chorus at the Amex.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
I missed the deadline to secure our seats for tomorrows game , but with demand not being too high , i managed to get us seats in the Upper West as well as an extra one for his twin sister who attended the Gills and Sunderland Carling cup games and enjoyed herself immensely.
Tonight , when i got in from work my niece phoned and asked if the kids wanted to go to Chessington World of Adventures tomorrow . My daughter jumped at the chance , but my son said that he would rather go to the football !!
I was a bit shocked , you know what kids are like but im so , so pleased . The next generation of fans are waiting in the wings and i strongly believe that the clubs fanbase will grow and grow .
We have phoned his friend from school and he is coming along to his first ever game at the Amex using my daughters ticket.
On a side note , a couple of days ago the song " Hey Jude " came on the radio whilst we were having dinner and he was singing along " la , la , la , la , la , la ,la , BRIGHTON " much to my amusement and my Wife's shock !!

Great stuff. Enjoy it! These are wonderful times for Albion fans with kids - you are absolutely right about the fanbase just growing and growing with all the positive experiences and sentiment towards the club... My own peak anecdote was being in church last Sunday morning and surreally seeing two kids proudly wearing their Albion shirts at the communion rail (girl in pink stripes, boy in the away kit - magic!). My own 4 year old has fallen in love with the Albion - went to bed wearing the stripes tonight and the first thing he will ask about in the morning is the Wrexham game... According to him tonight "Wrexham are even better than Southampton... they are the best team in the whole of Wales and Blackpool..." . Dreamland.

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011
You are correct , just checked with the Wife and its the zoo that they are going to !

nice one cyril, nice one son, nice one cyril lets ?..............................

see how may youngters knbow that.:clap2:

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
We are going the other way. Upper West to East for a change. Enjoy.

willow147

Mar 16, 2011
Romney Marsh, Kent
I have my wife and 9 year old daughter joining me and my son for their first ever game - it was my wife who suggested that they come along which took me a little by surprise.

Magic Sponge

Jun 17, 2011
House In The Hill

I was going out on Christmas Eve and we had my 9 year old daughter in the car, she is a season ticket holder too, when an old Christmas tune came on the radio and I could hear her singing in the back of the car, "Hark now hear the Brighton sing the Palace run away etc". Made me smile :smile:

I was going out on Christmas Eve and we had my 9 year old daughter in the car, she is a season ticket holder too, when an old Christmas tune came on the radio and I could hear her singing in the back of the car, "Hark now hear the Brighton sing the Palace run away etc". Made me smile :smile:

Bad parenting there Mr Sponge, keep it up.:D

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham

Excellent work Sir :clap:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here