Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Go on Brighton

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
I love Wrexham.

They are the only other club in the football league I want to see win no matter what.

A great day all round.

Keep the faith, we're all going to winm

:D

wxmsimon

Nov 12, 2004
Ta

Even better result the BBC giving us coverage for an appeal on final score tonight. Garth Crooks and Ray stubbs went up so much in my opinion as close as they got get to having a right go at Hamilton legally.

Not sure what the council appeal was about unless compulsary purchase order........very stange. will post the address they put on shortly

Also great our MP praising Brighton fans at the meeting the other night

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
You beggars had better have saved a win for our visit next weekend against Brizzle City.

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Good luck Wrexham, I have to admit to being ignorant of how desperate your situation had become, it sounds like your whole existence depends on the outcome of events during this week.

I for one will be looking out for your result next Saturday, I sincerely hope that I am not disappointed. How many more times will unscrupulous businessmen be allowed to asset strip a club and sail it off down the river?

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Re: Ta

wxmsimon said:

Also great our MP praising Brighton fans at the meeting the other night

What was he saying? Don't think I've heard about that...always nice to get a bit more ammunition to use in our battle against the NIMBYs.

wxmsimon

Nov 12, 2004
Ian Lucas MP

He thanked football fans in the country for support but especially Brighton Fans

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
Re: Ian Lucas MP

wxmsimon said:
He thanked football fans in the country for support but especially Brighton Fans

Not bad for a provincinal club like us :clap2:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here