Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Go on be honest are you flying the flag?

Martinf

SeenTheBlue&WhiteLight
Mar 13, 2008
Lewes
For England games yes - two externals and two internals. It DOESN'T mean you're a chav and it DOESN'T mean you support the BNP. Just fly the flag and support the team ffs!

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
1 large one underneath upstairs window outside

1 flying on a "pole" above the porch

1 hanging in window of upstairs office room

Update.

1 large one underneath upstairs window outside

1 hanging in window of upstairs office room

Some bastard stole the one flying above the porch last night.

:rant: :angry:

Harty

Jul 7, 2003
Sussex
At home, on the car or at work?

Have put some up in the living room for the match later, but wife have prevented any external work, she has more class than me :thumbsup:

Mrs Hart has put mini ones out in the front garden, expecting some kind of petition form the good burghers of Hillside Avenue. Not seen a flag down here since the Charles and Di's big day:lolol:

D

Deleted User X18H

Mrs Hart has put mini ones out in the front garden, expecting some kind of petition form the good burghers of Hillside Avenue. Not seen a flag down here since the Charles and Di's big day:lolol:

Did a load go up when you arrived:lol:

D

Deleted User X18H

Only for sale boards:lol: Have got Amy's 18th in a a months time and rather have the old crow next door ringing the rozzers and the council I'm paying for her and her companion to stay in the travel lodge that night.

I can just imagine you smoothing that one over.Did you get some cake? Travel Lodge what about the Chatsworth?

Last edited:

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Maybe "fixtures" but don't give a shit if it is or not, but got sent this text earlier which made me chuckle.....

The UK Government has concerns over reports that the average English penis size is much smaller than other European nations. To investigate how rife the problem is, the government have requested all men with a penis less than 2 inches long to put a white flag with a red cross on it on their car.

Spun Cuppa

Thanks Greens :(
Maybe "fixtures" but don't give a shit if it is or not, but got sent this text earlier which made me chuckle.....

The UK Government has concerns over reports that the average English penis size is much smaller than other European nations. To investigate how rife the problem is, the government have requested all men with a penis less than 2 inches long to put a white flag with a red cross on it on their car.

If this works on a multiplication basis, I should be flying six flags on my car :thumbsup:

Harty

Jul 7, 2003
Sussex
I've just bought a flag pole for the front of heart towers (with union jack) but where could I get a sutiably sized Albion flag to hoist on important occasions?

Note to TLO, I will of course be having the flag at half mast on the deaths of prominent people.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I would fly the England flag, but I don't want to offend any of the brown types or Irish people living near by.

Harty

Jul 7, 2003
Sussex
I would fly the England flag, but I don't want to offend any of the brown types or Irish people living near by.

Most of my neighbours remember the Easter uprising in Ireland and when marmalade jars were un pc, so hopefully its not a problem:thumbsup:

Some things haven't changed much then; in 1974 I had a girlfriend who lived with her parents in Hillside Avenue. Her father received a letter from the Residents "Association/Group" complaining that she'd been seen washing his car on the drive dressed only in a bikini and would he please confirm that this wouldn't happen again!

PS: No I don't have any pics before anyone asks; however, it's been very pleasant accessing the cerebral memory bank.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here