Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Go left go right

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
Only a few days away from the big one and no club comms yet on whether we will be subject to one or as seen in the past, multiple one way policies on exit.

Are we expecting a more relaxed affair this time round with it being a 3pm KO or because of this additional “protocols”?

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
I do hope it's one way. Using ST coaches means a dash back to the coach post match most games. As I'm in East Upper I get an extra 20 mins as the coach is delayed to allow others to walk all the way round. Extra pint time.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Let’s hope the stewards and police and club all actually talk to each other this time so it runs smoothly. All the stewards seem to get in a big panic for the Palace matches.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Why can't they just adopted the europa league policy of keeping the away fans in for 15-20 minutes, way too much over thinking for this game

That's the odd thing as I thought the Palace twats were kept back for 30 minutes so there's no need to implement a one way system until 29 minutes after the final whistle.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
That's the odd thing as I thought the Palace twats were kept back for 30 minutes so there's no need to implement a one way system until 29 minutes after the final whistle.
Its crazy to enforce a one off rule for 30,000 people to accommodate 3,000 - okay I can sort of see at 10pm finish but not at 5pm on a Saturday

Edit: typing 30,000 in my 30,000th post, spooky

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
According to BBS the palace Police Liaison has confirmed a hold back for their special train 17:55 calling at Three Bridges, East Croydon and Victoria only

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here