Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Go Left Go Left

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011
This, very very much this. The guys on the right seem determined to get songs going that will just never happen (we are the north stand, north stand, north stand of the albion etc. is a good example)
I just wish they followed the left side, we'd sound pretty impressive as one, i'm sure..

I`m not part of the NSK but what makes the North stand so great is the variety of songs we have,not many clubs have that lets sing them all as one,if we only had one song we would be comparible to chelsea fans

Benjyman1990

Registered Boon.
Jul 31, 2011
North Stand & Worthing
Yup very true. And we have a vast array of songs, people just need to join in and all sing as one! Although i know its easier said then done..
I just hope the "Sussex by the sea, the sea, the sea, whooaoaoaaaa etc." song gets dropped!

The Sock of Poskett

The best is yet to come (spoiler alert)
Jun 12, 2009

Richard Tiltmans Shin Pad

Rustingtons' Mr Guiness
Jan 10, 2012
North Stand, Row Q
Sing em all, even the ones we don't like.......its all about creating a wall of noise that the players can feed off.........not just here and there, when something good happens.......all the time.

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011
Yup very true. And we have a vast array of songs, people just need to join in and all sing as one! Although i know its easier said then done..
I just hope the "Sussex by the sea, the sea, the sea, whooaoaoaaaa etc." song gets dropped!

We all cannot like all of the songs we sing in the legendary north stand, i do not like we`re the North stand we`re the west stand chant but it`s the only song the west stand know but it creates an atmosphere so i join in

Last edited:

Withdean11

Feb 18, 2007
Brighton/Hyde
I don't mind the 'north stand' song, anyone who thinks it's a Palace song are clearly just as deluded as them.

It sounded great last season once more people got into it. More songs the better

The judge

Sep 28, 2011
Portslade
The judge says . Go left go left , Go left right left , Go left go right go pick up the stamp go left go right go left . He shot he scored it must be our Peter Ward . Have you seen the Muppet show its on at selhurst park you know . Every where we go people wanna Know who we are , so we tell em we are the famous the famous BRIGHTON so f*** off palace or you will die you will die you will die !!!!

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
I hear the sounds
Of distant farts
Over there
Over there
And do they smell
Like f***ing hell

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Palace boys
Make more noise
When thy play with tonka toys
La la la la, la la laaaaa, la la

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
When I was
A little biddy boy
My grandmother bought me a cute little toy
Palace fans hanging on a string
She told me to kick their f*****g heads in

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing
The judge says . Go left go left , Go left right left , Go left go right go pick up the stamp go left go right go left . He shot he scored it must be our Peter Ward . Have you seen the Muppet show its on at selhurst park you know . Every where we go people wanna Know who we are , so we tell em we are the famous the famous BRIGHTON so f*** off palace or you will die you will die you will die !!!!

Surely it used to be:

Have you seen the Muppet Show
It's on at Selhurst Park you know
They can't go left
They can't go right
They can't go left they can't go right
They're just a load of ------- shite.

Feb 24, 2011
Upper Bevendean

Yes, that's the one I used to start at the Goldstone, was/is a cracking song.

warsaw

She's lost control
Jan 28, 2008
My lad reminded me that this song was sung at our exile in Gillingham, led by a bloke nicknamed 'Vialli' for obvious reasons. never seen him since, is he still around? Great to hear it again

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
I hear the sounds
Of distant farts
Over there
Over there
And do they smell
Like f***ing hell

I remember it as "distant bums", not farts. Came from the Jim Reeves song Distant Drums

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here