Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
0,,10433~3168354,00.jpg

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
justin said:
i think it was just bas's goal like the nugent/defoe one the other nite.

That's what went through my mind when others said it was Bas' goal. I didn't think he got a touch to it.

justin

Feb 2, 2007
Brighton
Yorkie said:
That's what went through my mind when others said it was Bas' goal. I didn't think he got a touch to it.

if it wasnt bas's goal then it was an own goal because it definatly got a touch. suprised the ref didnt give a foul to be honest

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Jakes shot was pretty powerful, the bizarre fact is that if he hadn't hit it with so much venom it might just have crept under the bar instead of smashing back off it. One thing that struck me today, until I read the thread about the supporters coach being bricked, was how benign the atmosphere was. Can't think I have watched us play in many less threatening places, considering how large the home support was they were extremely quiet. I was sat in the bit of the side stand nearest the Northampton fans, they just looked at us when we were singing and never made any effort to sing something themselves, were we that intimidating?

Best bit of the day, the left side and right side song...we had sung it a couple of times and someone behind me started trying to sing we are the left side...to which loads of people shouted out...oh no we aren't, we are the right!!!

maffew

Dec 10, 2003
Worcester England
he needs a new song, a michael jackson number for the moon walk. To the tune of BAD

de de de de de
de de de de de
de de de de de
Hes Bas Hes Bas you know it, Hes Bas

dunno what goes after this bit
dedededed
hes bas

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
Everybodys doing a brand new dance now, come on baby, do the basir savage!!!

The robotic arm and hand tostop the ref from ruining his celebration was classic!

The other players bundled him so he couldnt do the dance, but he got up and did it anyway - the second the ref wouldnt let him,

and worse still the fans at the game chanted for another moonwalk, and he ignored everyone, and thats when the boring boring savage chants started:lolol:

worst player on the pitch but 2 goals from a combined total of 3 yards!:bowdown:

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
His interview on Seagulls World reveals why the players jumped on him when he scored. They'd been told to stop him doing his moonwalk. :lolol: :lolol:

The ref joined in the 'joke' just after by telling him his goal was 'offside' and for a split second he believed him. :lol:

I thought the ref was pretty fair yesterday as Bas could have been booked for over celebrating (he was just off the pitch), Joel could have had a red for squaring up to the Northampton player and pushing him first, and he gave Flinders time when the ball kept blowing about in the wind when he tried to take his goal kicks.
Maybe the Cobbler's fans have a different view of him? ;)

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Yorkie said:
and he gave Flinders time when the ball kept blowing about in the wind when he tried to take his goal kicks.

0,,10433~3168065,00.jpg

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Spunk Bubble said:
Bas should start wearing a single silver glove:lolol:

Nah, he's got more class than that. :lol:

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Would have been pretty harsh to book Flinders for time wasting when the ball kept blowing away, admittedly he could have been a bit quicker on a couple of occasions but the ball started to move almost as soon as he moved back to make his run up.

Kenhead

Oct 1, 2003
Brighton
Yesterdays moonwalk was the best yet! Just a shame they didn't show it on the championship this morning

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here