Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Go Bas Savage !!

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
It was 15/2 for Savage to get the first goal. I should have invested.

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
moonwalk_emoticon_jfo.gif

Al Bion

What's that in my dustbin
Sep 3, 2004
Up North
Just got back and the Super Bas moonwalk today was the best ever. After he scored the first goal he was jumped on by the rest of the players and fell to the ground but when he managed to get up he did a superb moonwalk that included holding his hand up to the ref to tell him not to disturb him. Absolutely brilliant :clap2: :clap2:

johnny jigsaw

"My life's in pieces"
Al Bion said:
Just got back and the Super Bas moonwalk today was the best ever. After he scored the first goal he was jumped on by the rest of the players and fell to the ground but when he managed to get up he did a superb moonwalk that included holding his hand up to the ref to tell him not to disturb him. Absolutely brilliant :clap2: :clap2:

Agreed - that moonwalk was the best yet! Worth the admission fee alone! Fair play to the ref for not booking him, too, but I noticed that he wouldn't let him do a moonwalk after his second.

I can't wait to see what he's going to do when he gets a hat-trick.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Wilka said:
:clap2: :clap2:

Classic moonwalking today.

Loved the fact he told the ref to wait for him to finish!

Wasn't that just superb the finger wagging :bowdown: :clap2:

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
I hope they show that in full on the Championship tomorrow. :rave:

I actually thought the second goal was down to Revell and others did as well although it has been credited to Bas.

I also thought Jake's shot actually touched the net on the underside of the bar but the linesman didn't signal and others also said it rebounded off the cross bar.
I was just to the right of the goal and only the second row in, so I was very close.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here