Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gnw

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Changed our attacking threat no end. Wwe actually looked like winning some games with him . Great signing but wont happen

BUTTERBALL

East Stand Brighton Boyz
Jul 31, 2003
location location
If Sheffield United lend us Steve Kabba, that would be a fantastic loan signing as this guy scores lots of goals. Now down the pecking order at Sheff Utd who are inundated with strikers now CKR has gone there.

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
Kabba is far too good for us though, there would be a bunch of championship clubs ahead of us to take him on loan.

D

Deleted member 2719

London Irish said:
should have been done at the beginning of the season rather than f***ing around with useless Barnet strikers or Orient Reserves.

So is this a statement to McGhee actually making a mistake in your eyes?

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Taylor159370 said:
Realistic targets then from them Premiership teams named:

Arsenal - , Anthony Stokes

Let's get him.

'Two Tony Stokes
theres only two...etc etc

Tubby Mondays

Dec 8, 2005
A Crack House
London Irish said:
McGhee calls for patience
By Andy Naylor

McGhee has switched his attention to the Premiership in the hunt for a striker. He has been in touch with the likes Shefffield United to see if they have any forwards available to loan after the transfer window for permanent deals closed last week.

11:11pm Tuesday 5th September 2006

Colin Kazim Richards?

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
London Irish said:
GNW is the way to go, he will increase out attacking options no end - should have been done at the beginning of the season rather than f***ing around with useless Barnet strikers or Orient Reserves.

LI is this you a firing a shot across MMs 'bows'?

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
GNW has been pursued by a number of clubs this summer, including Gillingham I think. I seem to recall reading he didn't go anywhere due to finances. I think it said his wages are very high and Burnley may have wanted a fee for the loan. So that may explain why we looked for a player we could buy before a player we could loan.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
London Irish said:
GNW is the way to go, he will increase out attacking options no end - should have been done at the beginning of the season rather than f***ing around with useless Barnet strikers or Orient Reserves.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!

saltash seagull

Mar 1, 2004
cornwall
London Irish said:
thought i was imagining things after reading that post:lolol:

saltash seagull

Mar 1, 2004
cornwall
British Bulldog said:
Did'nt GNW come here last time because he was mates with CKR?
yer think it was that and the fact he'd have been sat in burnleys reserves if he didn't come that swayed things last time

shipperley haven't we heard it all before
kabba as some1 says above there would be plenty of championship clubs after him
alidare see kabba

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
If Kabba comes here on loan then we are well and truly f***ed as we'll have 2 ex Grimsby Town players and look what happened to them. Santos and Kabba played at Blundell Park, this shows that they have no ambition and are only in it for the money.

paddy

Feb 2, 2005
London
Richie Morris said:
I thought GNW was a bit rubbish to be honest.

If he was that good teams better then us would want him...

To be fair though he did score and that has always been a problem for us. In this league i think he could do really well and score at least 15, maybe 20 goals. He will definately improve our team and give us a shot at the play-offs.

saltash seagull

Mar 1, 2004
cornwall
paddy said:
To be fair though he did score and that has always been a problem for us. In this league i think he could do really well and score at least 15, maybe 20 goals. He will definately improve our team and give us a shot at the play-offs.
will he bring his wand with him? afraid i think it will take more than gnw to turn us into a play off team this season

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here