Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Glory Hunters

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Sorry Pops am I reading this properly. You admit that you are a fair weather fan but you don't like glory hunters?
Well he ticks the pointless nonsensical contradictory thread box, best let him in BA.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Now I'm very excited about the new stadium coming, no matter if i have to wait in a line of fair weather fans who are riding albion's success lol.

precisely my point actually. not looking forward to all the glory hunter's we're gonna pull in over this/next season.

Yet another self righteous twonk.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
wouldn't say I'm a glory hunter particularly. i just always felt something good about pie and a cuppa at half time on a tuesday evening. brighton and league one also appeal to me, not because of the obvious one ;) but because of the banter the fans when the ball goes dead. oh. and i put some money on arsenal to win 2-1. wish me luck. x

Well we will be in the Championship next season so perhaps we are not your cup of tea ?

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
I know one nscer who will be spitting feathers at the fact they will probably have to queue at the amex turnstiles due to the influx of "new" fans.

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
nah. you're my cup of options. just gonna be disappointing when we get to the pl and get robbed howard webb :mad:

Guess my original point was i'd just like to see consistency and not maybe ya will maybe ya wont fans, even though it sounded like a most faggoty thing to type :)

Mar 29, 2010
Under your skin.
1. You're not on bebo or MSN. Speak English.
2. What gives you the right to moan about other fans. Give us a run down. First game, games this season etc...

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
Now I'm very excited about the new stadium coming, no matter if i have to wait in a line of fair weather fans who are riding albion's success lol.

precisely my point actually. not looking forward to all the glory hunter's we're gonna pull in over this/next season.

Sod off knob cheese...................

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
1. You're not on bebo or MSN. Speak English.
2. What gives you the right to moan about other fans. Give us a run down. First game, games this season etc...

1. In case you forgot this is the internet, not an english language essay.
2. How are guys/girls that switch to another team when one is losing ACTUALLY fans? I'm entitled to moan about plastic fans. They annoy me, and what's the british reacition to being annoyed? MOANING.

Mar 29, 2010
Under your skin.
1. In case you forgot this is the internet, not an english language essay.
2. How are guys/girls that switch to another team when one is losing ACTUALLY fans? I'm entitled to moan about plastic fans. They annoy me, and what's the british reacition to being annoyed? MOANING.

It's an Internet forum, it's polite to write in English and not in text speak.

Oh and well done on dodging my question.

How long have you been supporting the Albion?
How often have you been this season!?
What gives you the right to moan about other fans?

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
my pointless contribution to the debate:

something very familiar about the literary style (or lack of it) and the sheer pointlessness of the thread seems to indicate a more than passing familiarity with this forum. Not enough to get exercised about though..................

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
It's an Internet forum, it's polite to write in English and not in text speak.

Oh and well done on dodging my question.

How long have you been supporting the Albion?
How often have you been this season!?
What gives you the right to moan about other fans?

Ok, TRR. I'm not going to bullshit ANYONE by saying some awful toot like 'I've supported them since I was born'. What I will say is that I have supported them since the late 90s. I have been to say 15/16 of the games in each of the last 2 seasons. But this year 1-5 games. Gee I wish I could impress your most highness by saying something like 'oh I go to every game'. Quite frankly changing one of my working days from saturday to whenever so that I can see albion play is a bigger challenge than finding an honest man in parliament. It will never happen, but might if I'm lucky. But so far, I'm most resigned to going to tuesday matches when available.

AND as I've just said, I'm moaning about these 'fans' because they don't stay loyal to their club, especially the ones who pick albion because of their recent good form.

Now, did you get what you were looking for?

Mar 29, 2010
Under your skin.
So if you weren't a Brighton fan 'since you were born' then logically there was a point when you went from not watching us to going to games. Yet you still seem to complain that other people are doing something similar. You have no proof that people will stop going once we lose a couple of games. :shrug:

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
So if you weren't a Brighton fan 'since you were born' then logically there was a point when you went from not watching us to going to games. Yet you still seem to complain that other people are doing something similar. You have no proof that people will stop going once we lose a couple of games. :shrug:

So wait, people who stop going to games because they lose faith is similar to being stuck at work on a saturday? Or not being free enough at a very young age to attend a game?

And as per your comment about me not having any proof people switching teams, or leaving early, or what ever. As if the playground as kids isn't enough proof when everyone just suddenly started supporting united, and albion being a hypothetical (which I would NOT like to see). I can remember one saturday afternoon furthermore where brighton were losing 2 or 3-0. half the people from one stand leaving in the 80th minute (approx) and brighton scored 2 goals. But then again. This probably wouldnt be proof enough for you, eh?

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Pandapops
It appears that you are using your self-righteousness about 'fair weather fans' to cover up your own inadequacy around relating to yourself as a 'Johnny Come Lately' who can't currently attend Saturday games.

Really unnecessary to take a pop at other fans. There is nothing wrong with where you are at with supporting the Albion and there is nothing wrong with them and their situation. Put your knives away.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here