Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Glory Hunters

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
Now I'm very excited about the new stadium coming, no matter if i have to wait in a line of fair weather fans who are riding albion's success lol.

precisely my point actually. not looking forward to all the glory hunter's we're gonna pull in over this/next season.

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
yeah much rather have less than 6000 every week :glare::facepalm:

lol we won't get the 22000 gate that quick o; but psht. i'd rather have it half full than packed with people who leave early when we're losing

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Now I'm very excited about the new stadium coming, no matter if i have to wait in a line of fair weather fans who are riding albion's success lol.

precisely my point actually. not looking forward to all the glory hunter's we're gonna pull in over this/next season.

Aren't you a glory hunter then or are you "another fan" that has lurked for so long ?

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
wouldn't say I'm a glory hunter particularly. i just always felt something good about pie and a cuppa at half time on a tuesday evening. brighton and league one also appeal to me, not because of the obvious one ;) but because of the banter the fans when the ball goes dead. oh. and i put some money on arsenal to win 2-1. wish me luck. x

Joe Pineapples

Mar 28, 2010
Brighton
Be glad to bring in any extra fans you can, surely? Who cares if they're glory hunters. Will they affect your matchgoing experience that much? Will it make you support your team less? Your team is on the verge of promotion. Cheer up, chum :)

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath

Sorry Pops am I reading this properly. You admit that you are a fair weather fan but you don't like glory hunters?

Welcome BTW

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
jonathan lol...

*blush* I'm ashamed. <3

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
Sorry Pops am I reading this properly. You admit that you are a fair weather fan but you don't like glory hunters?

Welcome BTW

sorry don't fairweather fans pack up and sod off to palace or leeds when they get bored? o_O

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
Great point on the grammar there.

I take it you learnt that from 'eat's shoots and leaves' ?

oooh shush you :3 are pandas supposed to be good at typing?

and tedebear. does the number of my posts really determine how much i'm happy with supporting brighton? O:

...i always thought it was about how much i scrape together to go see 'em play :3

tedebear

Legal Alien
NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
oooh shush you :3 are pandas supposed to be good at typing?

and tedebear. does the number of my posts really determine how much i'm happy with supporting brighton? O:

...i always thought it was about how much i scrape together to go see 'em play :3

Jeesh - you newbie ;-) Everyone knows you need at least 10,000 posts to be a "proper" fan around here ;-)

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
Jeesh - you newbie ;-) Everyone knows you need at least 10,000 posts to be a "proper" fan around here ;-)

I will eat your 10000 posts like i do my chutes. Hungrily and playfully. :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here