Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Glory hunters at withdean.......

bristolseagull

Jul 5, 2003
Lindfield
so, we get 6,500 for a boxing day game, where the f*** are these extra 1000 people week in week out?

there were two wankers taking photos of withers, with spanking new scarfs on sitting at the back of the singing section, obviously got lucky with west ham tickets and decided to be fans for day.

wrong.

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
I think you get more of the players families and friends on boxing day as well. Not that that equates to a thousand but it is a family time and more family members go along. Such as my 9 year old cousin today.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Turkey said:
I think you get more of the players families and friends on boxing day as well. Not that that equates to a thousand .......

It does at Southend. Doesn't Eastwood come from a travelling background? I think the council were trying to evict him from his caravan :D

bristolseagull

Jul 5, 2003
Lindfield
turienzo's lovechild said:
what the hell kind of "glory" are they hunting?

:)

yeah, bad choice of thread title- im a little drunk tho,

Gerbil

Nsc's most loved
Jul 6, 2003
Stalking Hayley
Normandy seagull said:
good crowd- shit plastic fans though- all around me today

FFS people on here have been moaning and whining about all the low crowds all season and now when the crowd is respectable you accuse them of being plastic.

I love the NSC mentality. :nono:

bristolseagull said:
so, we get 6,500 for a boxing day game, where the f*** are these extra 1000 people week in week out?

there were two wankers taking photos of withers, with spanking new scarfs on sitting at the back of the singing section, obviously got lucky with west ham tickets and decided to be fans for day.

wrong.

You are kidding aren't you? How are we going to get the gates up if everybody you ain't seen before is a wanker? ???

Thought it was a good crowd today and yes, I'll agree with you is long overdue. Such a shame that the team so misfired.

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
I never thought I'd see the day when fans turning up to see the Yeovil home game were accused of being glory hunters on NSC.

First class.

:dunce:

DJ Leon

Aug 30, 2003
Hassocks
bristolseagull said:

wrong.

Chuffing GLORY hunters, it's YEOVIL on a cold Boxing Day and suddenly everyone's a FAN. We need a return to the days of sub 5,000 crowds where at least we knew only PROPER fans got a ticket. And imagine if we get Falmer, it'll be full of these BASTARDS
:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Wilka

Nov 18, 2003
Burgess Hill
Tooting Gull said:
I never thought I'd see the day when fans turning up to see the Yeovil home game were accused of being glory hunters on NSC.

First class.

:lolol:

Agreed what a toss thread.

what the hell kind of "glory" are they hunting?
Catching a glimpse of the immortal FLAIR of Nathan Jones obviously - how can you get more GLORY than that? :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

Last edited:

bristolseagull

Jul 5, 2003
Lindfield
Tooting Gull said:

First class.

thank you my friend:thumbsup:

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
i hate glory hunters who spend months living in newcastle, then turn up on boxing day:angry:

you sounded VERY croc like there steven:lolol:

Your lexicon has its uses :D

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
If it was this bad for Yeovil. just imagine the bandwagon-jumping when mighty Carlisle roll into town on Saturday with their BMWs parked in the nearby streets and accompanying media circus.

It's always the same, you can't move for Cumbrian colours in Churchill Square. Why can't these fans support their local side?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here