Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Glorious scenes in H Block

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
LANGDON SEAGULL said:
Harding got MOM as he put in a much improved performance. Excellent positioning, cleared his lines well and his passing was spot on on most occasions. But picking a mom from a team that all played well is like picking your favourite sexual position - everyone a winner. No thats not the start of a new thread.

Harding was responsible for the Sunderland goal by getting stranded upfield. He did NOT deserve MOM.

Jul 5, 2003
Cardiff
dave the gaffer said:
i am rapidly going off you.. what the f is your problem? If you dont like Brighton fans then just feck off to your Cardiff boards and be "pithy" with them.

Get a grip, for f***'s sake. I don't know what's the matter with you recently, but you've become as touchy as hell.

Was I saying that I don't like Brighton fans? Of course I f***ing wasn't. I was simply suggesting that it was a bit rich for GG to accuse Sunderland fans of being smug one minute, and then say that Albion fans are better than them the next.

OTLW is spot on - every club has its fair share of twats. Sunderland are no different, and neither are Brighton or Cardiff. Surely everybody realises that?

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
The Laughing Bluebird said:
Get a grip, for f***'s sake. I don't know what's the matter with you recently, but you've become as touchy as hell.

Was I saying that I don't like Brighton fans? Of course I f***ing wasn't. I was simply suggesting that it was a bit rich for GG to accuse Sunderland fans of being smug one minute, and then say that Albion fans are better than them the next.

OTLW is spot on - every club has its fair share of twats. Sunderland are no different, and neither are Brighton or Cardiff. Surely everybody realises that?

Agree with OTLW as well. No need to get so worked up TLB, you said Dave was touchy!

Good game, great three points. Now lets get ready for Millwall. A win last Saturday and then a loss to Millwall would be really annoying. Seagulls!

Skintagain 1983

And Smith Did Score!
The Northstander said:
I have to say, The sunderland fans are great!

Went to the away trip, no problems with any of em and they know their football. I'd love to see em go up!!

:clap:

Couldn't agree more..

The BHAlbas had a great day out in Sunlun, a pint in the "Albion", discussion on all things football with the locals, but had great difficulty convincing a couple of them on the park and ride afterwards that our "ground" is the worst in England... and not to expect too much. They didn't believe they'd only get 700 tickets. But they were interested in our struggle for falmer. Bet they realise now we were telling the truth!

http://albas.mysite.wanadoo-members.co.uk/PhotoAlbum.htm

Fans United! :angel:

Last edited:

eastlondonseagull

Jan 15, 2004
West Yorkshire
To be fair GG, I travelled down from London on the rail-bloody-replacement-bus with about 20 Sunderland supporters and all were very friendly, complimenting us on our support up there and berating the NIMBYs for Falmer. Even in the Sportsman, all Mackems I spoke to were spot on.

Saying that, we have our small minority of twats, so I suppose you were just unfortunate in who you met.

Didn't notice that Mackem 'smell' that Geordies are always harking on about.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here