Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Glenn’s leaving love letter.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
You sound like one of those kids in the playground that didn't get picked until the end.
Look at me look at me :tosser:

Try not to feed the troll on this Murray tribute thread. I'm not interested in reading any pathetic Palace bile being sputed on here.

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
The news about Solly and now this, I'm an emotional wreck. What a hero and I'm sure he will get the proper send off from fans he deserves when we're back in the ground.

Looking at that photo of his first goals for the club, I can't believe how young he looked! In my head he's always looked the same as he does now!

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
Try not to feed the troll on this Murray tribute thread. I'm not interested in reading any pathetic Palace bile being sputed on here.

Troll ?

Oh the irony :ffsparr:

Jul 20, 2003
I saw him jogging through Hove park a couple of years back and resisted the temptation to run up to him and give personal enthusiastic praise for everything he's done.

By 'resisted the temptation' I of course meant realised that I'd never catch up with him (I'm that knackered).

Count the modern day true greats on your fingers and he's on the first hand, even if you've had a nasty accident with a power saw.

junior

Dec 1, 2003
Didsbury, Manchester
Imagine fans are allowed back at the Amex for pre-season and the game is a friendly against Nottingham Forest.
Glen plays for Brighton in the first half and Forest in the second half.
We also never got a chance to say Thank You and goodbye to Chris Hughton.

I like many have never bothered with pre-season games, but with all of the above in mind i wonder what sort of attendance we could get (assuming it's not limited).

burnee54

East Upper Hermit
Sep 1, 2011
up the downs
We'll see him soon enough. He and CH will no doubt bring Forest up to the Premier League and the we can thank him properly when they play us at the Amex.

EDIT: Whoops! Or the scenario of the previous post could be the one.

Last edited:

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
I saw him jogging through Hove park a couple of years back and resisted the temptation to run up to him and give personal enthusiastic praise for everything he's done.

By 'resisted the temptation' I of course meant realised that I'd never catch up with him (I'm that knackered).

Count the modern day true greats on your fingers and he's on the first hand, even if you've had a nasty accident with a power saw.

Ah you should have said hello I reckon [emoji106]

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
We'll see him soon enough. He and CH will no doubt bring Forest up to the Premier League and the we can thank him properly when they play us at the Amex.

EDIT: Whoops! Or the scenario of the previous post could be the one.

Completely agree.. given time, I have no doubt CH will get them promoted.

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
Hopefully he’ll come back to the club in some capacity after he’s retired. A true club legend who came on the entire journey from rags to riches.

Brownstuff

Feb 21, 2009
Hove
Brilliant how you climbed the leagues to reach the top and remain there
My type of center forward especially guile with your headering skills (probably a new word)
Top respect also for your attitude whilst playing in the Palace games either for us or for them
Was never happy about the Palace move and sceptical about the return but that soon changed when you were back in the stripes never ever letting us down on the pitch

Dutch

Aug 16, 2012
Top man, player and servant of the club.

Great read. Thanks OP. UTA.

AmexRuislip

Retired Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Capture.PNG

Another ex Albion team goal :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here