Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Glenn Murray

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
I thought Bloom put the money forward at the time i.e. we didn't have £300k floating about in the bank. Not necessarily HIS player. Plus, the Blooms are rich businessmen. They did not get where they are by resolutely refusing to sell someone or something. The phrase 'Not for Sale' does not always mean not for sale. It pushes the prices up.

One's a businessman.

One's a gambler.

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak
I thought Bloom put the money forward at the time i.e. we didn't have £300k floating about in the bank. Not necessarily HIS player. Plus, the Blooms are rich businessmen. They did not get where they are by resolutely refusing to sell someone or something. The phrase 'Not for Sale' does not always mean not for sale. It pushes the prices up.

...is the right answer!

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
I'd value him at around £500k... we should try and sell him for at least 50% more than that though IF he is going to go.

kjgood

Hmmm you may have created the rumour as a bit of fun, but as HiTony knows I live for my sins twenty minutes drive from Ninian Park, closer than he does in fact.

My business brings me into contact with those involved with both Cardiff City and also Swansea City at a fairly high level. I'm a lifelong Albion supporter just telling you what i heard from Ninian Park today.

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
I get the feeling that if a Championship club with money comes a-sniffing, Murray would be off like a shot. I don't think he's here for the long-haul tbh. :shrug:

Basil Fawlty

Don't Mention The War
I know its really no great secret that Cardiff City are interested in Glenn Murray, but i was talking to someone today who works within the coaching setup there.

They told me that as Chopra had gone back to Sunderland and was currently injured, and that it looks as though Joe Ledley was on his way out, that plan C was being put into place.

Plan C is Glenn Murray.

My dad knows the coaching setup off Gateshead United, and they said to him that Glen Murray is on their radar.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Well in that case, can't we get sued for millions if we stay up by one place sending someone else down on the last day?

???

Well, Sheffield Utd got away with it, man utd got away with it, we might get lucky...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here