Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Glenn Murray

Manthorpee

I'm Not Jake
Jul 22, 2008
London
Absolute shit! he is shocking.. he can't turn any defenders, he's really slow and has no accuracy with his headers. Worst 300,000 quid ever spent. He is so over rated and fails to perform on most occasions, but suddenly becomes an albion great if he scores a goal, which infact is what he gets paid to do. 4 league games and no goal.

Murray out! :rant:

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
If he got some decent service along the ground, I'm sure he could actually score a few.

It's the midfield who need a good talking to.

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath
TOILET Service = No Goals

Poor Murray, he has no hope in hell of scoring a goal if every ball is going to fly over his head the whole game.

bright1064

Dec 21, 2007
Brighton
Absolute shit! he is shocking.. he can't turn any defenders, he's really slow and has no accuracy with his headers. Worst 300,000 quid ever spent. He is so over rated and fails to perform on most occasions, but suddenly becomes an albion great if he scores a goal, which infact is what he gets paid to do. 4 league games and no goal.

If only we had another striker to push him for a place, then he might start actually playing for his shirt!

He shouldn't be playing on Saturday, because he has been been poor for most of the season so far.

But he will be playing on Saturday, because we have no one else to play with Forster upfront.

It's a joke :nono:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I actually think he is a good player, the service is wrong - no-one is able to provide the forwards with decent goals

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
I dont and have not ever rated murrey. He looks like a league 2 striker.

Flashes of brilliance is not enough and for me he hasnt justified his big transfer fee in terms of what we usually spend.

Granted the guy defo doesnt get enough balls to feet, thats where he's best, but for me the question mark still is out on the guy

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
Murray had no service at all today and our midfield was absolutely diabolical. Every ball that was aimed at Murray was too high or hit with so much pace it bounced off him. In a word - disgraceful.

bright1064

Dec 21, 2007
Brighton
He isn't useless! But the fact is he hasn't been playing well enough, regardless of the lack of service he just looks like he doesn't care.

He just spends 90 mins having a slanging match with Forster about anything and everything.

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath
4 league games and no goal.

Does his goal against Southend not count as a goal then? Stop the press! We only won 1-0 at Southend. :thud:

Basil Fawlty

Don't Mention The War
He's a quality player, but you have to play to his strengths or he looks shit. So, you've got to get to the byline and put crosses on his head. We DON'T do that. Or, play low passes into his feet for him to use his skill in the box. We DON'T do that either. So, as a result, he looks poor. Granted today he didn't put the effort in, but usually the faults are with the team and not him.

Exactly, we need a creative midfielder and fast.....

Normandy seagull

Jul 16, 2003
Orne 61 France
He did have two great chances today which he should have buried but he will be like that- frustrating as hell. He missed two today but probably will score two at Yeovil

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here