Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Glenn Murray to Cardiff City

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
wouldnt surprise me if jakey went to Aldershot, Murray to Charlton( fleetwood the other way) and Elphick to Wolves.

Put a load of money in the Falmer Pot and bring some of the yougsters through....

sorted

Fantastic, another reason to get those season ticket renewals in early

Le Fondler

Jan 1, 2009
How's Murray been playing for you boys recently? Was class for us at Dale, real qaulity, i think he is the link we are missing this season.

Would like to know if we have any sell on with him as well.

Best of luck for the season

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
How's Murray been playing for you boys recently? Was class for us at Dale, real qaulity, i think he is the link we are missing this season.

He's class - Best striker I have seen play for us since Zamora. Our best player and would be a disaster if he left, though I would have thought we would only sell him for somewhere close to a million. We'll struggle to find a replacement for any less than 600/700k. From what I remember I don't think you had a sell on, but there was money involved if he helped get us promoted. (Wouldn't hold your breath on that one!)

He has got 11 goals for us already this year and if we had any sort of a midfielder that could cross he would probably have double that. Best of luck to you as well.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003

Genuine quality and will play at a higher level, hopefully with us....

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
Is your name anything to do with Adam le fondre, he always seems to get quite a few goals for you, would be great to have him partnering murray next season.

ewe2

Mar 14, 2008
Hailsham area
Lets give Dixon a chance to improve his game .....away from us ,before Murray.Jake with a sell on might save his career. I cant blame Dick etc taking a punt on unproven strickers,look at Zamora,just does nt work every time.

Seagull73

Sienna's Heaven
Jul 26, 2003
Not Lewes
Why do a few people keep saying that Murray will go to Charlton. They are screwed - Royally and Sideways, there is no way they could afford to sign him, even if he was prepared to go there.

blockhseagull

Jan 30, 2006
Southampton
Why do a few people keep saying that Murray will go to Charlton. They are screwed - Royally and Sideways, there is no way they could afford to sign him, even if he was prepared to go there.

I'm not saying Murray is going there, but Parkinson has been told he can bring in 4 players

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here