Votes: 29 23.0%
  • Glenn Murray

Votes: 97 77.0%

• Total voters

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
It is irritating that Judas Glenn Murray decided to run down his contract, and accept a better one with Palace than we were prepared to offer.

Our loss. His loss. Palace's gain. Move on.

Hmmm, this is a tricky one. It depends what you want from a striker. If you want a clinical finisher, scoring from left, right and centre, then it would have to be Murray. I, however, find it fascinating watching CMS running and running and running and falling over and running and scuffing and falling over and running and falling over ,raising his hands in despair , then getting back up and start running again, so I vote for CMS.

Del Boy

Oct 1, 2004
Hmmm, this is a tricky one. It depends what you want from a striker. If you want a clinical finisher, scoring from left, right and centre, then it would have to be Murray. I, however, find it fascinating watching CMS running and running and running and falling over and running and scuffing and falling over and running and falling over ,raising his hands in despair , then getting back up and start running again, so I vote for CMS.

:lolol: VERY true... Although I think you may have given CMS more credit than he deserves

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009

He's got nice long hair as well and claps the fans.

brightonrock

Dodgy Hamstrings
Jan 1, 2008
In ten years when both are long retired, are we still going to be talking about this f***ing subject? He's gone. Get over it FFS.

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
I see Glenn Murray scored to more this afternoon to take his tally for the season to 25+ i think.

Its looking like a ridiculas piece of buisness by Gus to let him go on a free and then spunk 2.5mil on CMS.

If we had have had Murray's 25+ goals this season, surely we'd be top of the leauge?

Poll to follow.

christ zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Yes because it's one of the biggest managerial f*** ups in our history like it or not.

It's not though is it? You're just using it as a stick to beat Poyet with. We didn't see these threads last season when Murray's total was 7 goals.
I think Adams #2 was a bigger one.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Yes because it's one of the biggest managerial f*** ups in our history like it or not.

This is pretty much the weapon of choice for those who want slag Gus off, so I guess if there still are people who want to slag him off in 10 years, then this will again be brought up.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
It was a mental decision. End of.

At the time, I wasn't that fussed about Murray going.

Last season I wasn't fussed about him being at Palace.

He has done exceptionally well this season, and now I wish he was back here.

No more to it than that for me.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
I see Glenn Murray scored to more this afternoon to take his tally for the season to 25+ i think.

Its looking like a ridiculas piece of buisness by Gus to let him go on a free and then spunk 2.5mil on CMS.

If we had have had Murray's 25+ goals this season, surely we'd be top of the leauge?

So who would you rather have?

Poll to follow.

Instead of starting these boring threads, why not go back to skool and lurn to spell ? Yawn

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here