Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
His mate Liam Brady lives in Hove and Glenn is seen in the town regularly

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
I just wish I could see the statue of the mighty Steve Ovett where it rightly belongs. Those robbing, pikey, smelly. "travelling" (my arse) fuckers.

Maybe Glenn could have said to Eileen on his moby, "Blinding statue of Steve Ovett in Preston Park; mind you, I spotted a few dodgy vehicles up the road full of smelly twats....I wouldn't be suprised if they nick the fucker!"

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
I could be wrong but in the late 80s early 90s a mate of mine SWORE that some of his relatives (Grandparents?) used to live in Fernhurst Crescent in Brighton.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
I just wish I could see the statue of the mighty Steve Ovett where it rightly belongs.

Steve Ovett statue RIP

stevienz1.jpg

:bowdown:

logan89

Jan 4, 2007
Brington
Steve Ovett statue RIP

stevienz1.jpg

:bowdown:

I'll have to show my mum this picture, because Steve is her Uncle or Cousin. And i think that she would love it.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
My old art teacher sculpted the Ovett statue, not sure what he'd make of the Albion shirt tho :lol:

The shirt belongs to glosterseagull. The Ray-Bans belong to THPP. If memory serves, the photo was taken the day when we played Swindon and clinched the double championes. Got some funny looks from passengers on the passing 5A buses.

Keep meaning to go back and do a follow-up photo with a pair of Albion shorts draped over poor Stevie's ankles :lol:

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
I could be wrong but in the late 80s early 90s a mate of mine SWORE that some of his relatives (Grandparents?) used to live in Fernhurst Crescent in Brighton.

Most of the Hoddle family live in Harlow just down the road from me. Interestingly his brother Carl (just 40) dropped dead recently.

andybaha

Jan 3, 2007
Piddinghoe
I used to have a greengrocers in Kemp Town and one of my customers was a lady whose best friend was married to Glen Hoddle, so they were frequent visitors to Brighton. My customer said that when he played for Monaco they used to fly her out there all expenses paid. Unfortunately when I knew her GH was at Swindon, a trip there not being quite as glamorous.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here