Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Glenn CPFC Murray

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
waht do you want me to say.....

"we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills".......we will fight at selhurst?

we shall fight in our caravans, we shall fight at Wetherspoons at 8am on a Tuesday, we shall fight the bird behind the counter at the post office for not giving us our benefits and WE SHALL FIGHT PEOPLE THAT TAKE THE PISS OUT OF OUR MULLETS!

CPFC4LIFE

Apr 13, 2011
we shall fight in our caravans, we shall fight at Wetherspoons at 8am on a Tuesday, we shall fight the bird behind the counter at the post office for not giving us our benefits and WE SHALL FIGHT PEOPLE THAT TAKE THE PISS OUT OF OUR MULLETS!

hahahaha very funny im impressed!!

ExmouthExile

Feb 11, 2005
Just wanted to say thanks for Glenn Murray and also thanks for the easiest 6points next season!! Then you will be going straight back down to league 1 were you belong!!

:clap2:

I was quite surprised to read this, I thought Murray was too good for League 1 next season. It's gonna be very frustrating for him after a season of hard work to get his team into the Championship, now he'll have to do it all over again with little chance of success .... not to mention his League 1 pay packet, compared to Championship wages ...... bad move Glenn, you should have stayed at the big club!

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
It's funny how when a Seagull posts on the CPFC boards all the locals get all upset and demand they're banned or removed to the 'away' section.

NSC is a much better forum for letting these muppets post and then taking the piss out of them!

Feb 24, 2011
Upper Bevendean
I am trying to work out exactly how you are the bigger club. You cannot sell your away allocation to play your local rivals, we have more season ticket holders than you, and while the stadium was being built, we even had more caravans than you. So f*** off with this big club shit you small time pikey muppet.

Basil Fawlty

Don't Mention The War
12 year old on a wind up.
Oi pikey, tell me this. Why would Murray want to go from a team on the up with a beautiful new stadium, in one of the nicest parts of the country, with a wealthy chairman and one of the, if not the, best manager in the football league, to that shithole in Croydon and play for a club with no money, no ambitions, a crumbling stadium, and all to play for the managerial hero that is DOUGIE FREEDMAN?
It's all bullshit.

EXACTLY!!! Now f*** off back to your Caravan!

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I've heard this rumour could be true after Muzza was seen making enquiries about motorhomes at Evans Halshaw earlier today :lol:

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
waht do you want me to say.....

"we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills".......we will fight at selhurst?

How would you know what a beach looks like ?

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
Just heard that croydump council are renaming the a23 Brighton road to tha a23 road to success.......

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here