Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

glen murray!

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
If i ever find someone who has done that i will f***ing beat the fucknig SHIT OUT OF THEM SO HELP ME GOOOODDDD.

yes, yes they did.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

that was me at Slade BTW

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Amazing, no-one dared boo Cullip when he was on the transfer list at his request yet no club bothered making an offer.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
A perfect example of someone who (rightly) doesnt like him but isnt stupid enough to boo him, booing him does no one at all any good!

Some people had trouble not abusing him when he was playing well, and before the club publically stated that he wanted away. As he now always seems to be slightly injured, it looks like an excuse not to play and it is unfortunately inevitable that some are going to feel the need to boo him. He was not the most popular and considered lazy by quite a few before the transfer request so there's not much chance of a vocal minority not making themselves heard.

Not gonna help but it's gonna happen, he will get booed.

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
I wish he was fit though.........it does seem tobe niggle after niggle and despite being a big fan of his, well, it's starting to niggle. Be a pro - step up and get stuck in and attract a buyer through sheer weight of goals.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here