Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

glen murray!

scousepaul

Aug 9, 2009
hi all you albion fans!
i wonder if anyone can help me! i have read that oldham athletic! have agreed a fee with brighton for glen murray! as anyone else heard this??

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
No but I wouldn't be surprised. It will have to be in excess of £300,000 though.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Is this RAFDICK in another guise?

Peppermint Tea

Aug 31, 2007
Wow ScousePaul! Are you a sub-editor at Hello!? So many exclamation marks! Known as screamers in the trade! Brilliant! Who'd have thought it!

Don Quixote

Nov 4, 2008
No, why would we let a SHIT team take our BEST striker/player? That would be useful for this years campain wouldn't it.

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
No, why would we let a SHIT team take our BEST striker/player? That would be useful for this years campain wouldn't it.

What isnt usefull for this campaign is to have are so called best striker, sulking around like a spoilt brat, cos he cant keep his missus in order. That is disruptive and will cause problems within the camp.He dosnt want to be here, so in the best interests of everyone the sooner he goes the better and there is still 23/24 days left to replace him.

scousepaul

Aug 9, 2009
shit team thats a good one at least we didnt loose yesterday ha!! ha!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don Quixote

Nov 4, 2008
What isnt usefull for this campaign is to have are so called best striker, sulking around like a spoilt brat, cos he cant keep his missus in order. That is disruptive and will cause problems within the camp.He dosnt want to be here, so in the best interests of everyone the sooner he goes the better and there is still 23/24 days left to replace him.

Replace our best player with someone who will not be as good??? Great idea mate.

Don Quixote

Nov 4, 2008
shit team thats a good one at least we didnt loose yesterday ha!! ha!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

??? Well done you won a game of football. Let's hope you are top of the league all the way until march then f*** it up again ,aye, like you do every season. :wave:

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
I'm suprised nobody seems to have mentioned that certain sections in The South Stand were actually booing poor old Glenn when he came on yesterday. Some of the worms appear to have turned innit. :ohmy:

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina

A 0-0 draw against a Stockport side who have lost pretty much their whole team this season is a cracking result.

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
Replace our best player with someone who will not be as good??? Great idea mate.

Doesnt matter how good he is, if he doesnt want to be a Brighton player we are best shot of him.An unhappy player is not good to have around, it creates waves within a squad, when everyone should be pulling in the same direction. Judgeing by RS tone at the forum he wont be around much longer anyway.Just look at Drogba at Chelsea last season, a complete prick and didnt put it in for big Phil, then all of a sudden he is a happy player again and bang....Players with bad attitudes will always be detremental in any squad of players, FACT!

No More Geese

Feb 22, 2009
London
I'd like to see Murray go mostly because he wants to leave. But also, even when he was scoring goals, we still weren't winning games. There were a lot of draws and defeats along the way. I'm not blaming him, but it was nice having a unit like Owusu to take the pressure off the defense. Basically, Murray = Average.

Don Quixote

Nov 4, 2008
I'm suprised nobody seems to have mentioned that certain sections in The South Stand were actually booing poor old Glenn when he came on yesterday. Some of the worms appear to have turned innit. :ohmy:

If i ever find someone who has done that i will f***ing beat the fucknig SHIT OUT OF THEM SO HELP ME GOOOODDDD.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here