Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Glen Murray will he stay or go

Muzza will he stay or leave in your view

• Total voters

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
Good question, I don't think it's been discussed yet.

TonyTownersShorts

Jan 26, 2010
Shame but I think it will be goodbye to Muzza. we need a top notch replacement and additional back up -assuming Holyrod, Wood and Sandaza will not be brought back. Barnes has potential as he is only early 20's - I know we cannot afford them or more relevant would they want to come - but Kevin Phillips, McKail-Smith or Leroy Lita would not be bad to start with.

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
I think he'll stay. Without wishing to be rude he was a journeyman before coming to us and before this campaign his record wasn't exactly wonderful. I'm not sure where he'd go .. not to the Prem, maybe a League 1 side who want to buy promotion (Sheff U, Charlton) I don't think so and what other Championship side will think he's going to make such a huge difference? Don't get me wrong I think he's been excellent for us but I think he'll have limited options and the reason why he hasn't signed now may be as much about our canniness as his wanting away

Aug 9, 2003
East Sussex
He wasn't happy here in the past when he put in transfer requests. However, if he wanted to leave now, there's nothing stopping him and he could just say I'm off and open to offers. The fact that he hasn't said that (and in fact has said something like "of course I want to be involved in what's happening here") makes me think that in the end he'll sign. It is a close call, but I still think more likely to stay than not (just).

Storer 68

Apr 19, 2011
But go where?

A club in a better position than us. Well, I'd be suprised if a premier League club would take a player who has only played in the the third and fourth divisions. For that to happen, he would have to prove himself in the championship, and what better time and place than to do it with us at falmer.

of course an agent might wll want his ten per cent............

I think he'll stay

Storer 68

Apr 19, 2011

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
All we've heard so far is that other clubs are 'interested' which is agent speak. One of those clubs has flatly denied any interest because of cost. The club says negotiations are ongoing which is fairly positive. I think it will drag on for quite a while yet.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here