Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Glen Murray - where do you stand?

Glenn Murray - where do YOU Stand

• Total voters

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
It seems most have pretty strong views on this, what do you think we should be doing about GM, if anything

Last edited:

SurreySeagulls

Jul 9, 2003
Guildford
One thing I would say is not every player loves the club they play for as much as we would do if we were playing so why chastise Glenn for not loving the team. I am sure there are people out there who don't put in a fares days work for a fare days pay but would be horrified if they were spoken to in the way Glenn appears to have done so. Leave the poor sod alone and let the club deal with it.

TomTom85

Aug 5, 2009
what was more telling for me at the end of the Brentford game (more than him not appluding the fans) was that the rest of the team meet Slade around the half way line and left the pitch together, Murray on the other hand left on his own. looks to me as if he has burnt to many bridges to stay at the Albion. I would cut our loss, this kind of situation tends to effect the whole team, look at Everton and the Lescott situation! give someone a chance who wants to play, Davies, Forster, OGH! (having said that, i think we need someone else in

itszamora

Go Jazz Go
Sep 21, 2003
London
Let the club deal with it. If we get a decent fee and he goes I'm happy, equally I'm happy if he stays because he's a class player.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I'm standing in the "bored with the whole bloody thing now and wish he would just f*** off" room. Anyone want to join me ? I found some biscuits.

SirDouglasLoft

Jul 4, 2008
I don't really have a clue whats going on, so I don't really have an opinion on the matter.

AND I'm f***ing bored of it.

Last edited:

Curious Orange

Punxsatawney Phil
Jul 5, 2003
On NSC for over two decades...
I'm bored of all the rubbish being offered up on here in one direction or another, let the club deal with the situation, and I'll just carry on supporting the team - Murray included.

xenophon

speed of life
Jul 11, 2009
BR8
No-one here has the full facts, the club has, logic would dictate that you should hold judgement until you have full access to the facts. If that is never to materialise you should keep an open mind.

Should Murray play if fully fit? Yes, he is arguably our most talented forward, whether he waves at fans or not. Being a cock doesn't necessarily stop you from scoring goals - Albion need goals, whoever scores them should be irrelevant to any rational person.

Trufflehound

Re-enfranchised
Aug 5, 2003
The democratic and free EU
I don't have anything useful to add to this thread, so here's a picture of a blind man playing a tune on an inflated goat.

p8150040a.jpg

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
One thing I would say is not every player loves the club they play for as much as we would do if we were playing so why chastise Glenn for not loving the team. I am sure there are people out there who don't put in a fares days work for a fare days pay but would be horrified if they were spoken to in the way Glenn appears to have done so. Leave the poor sod alone and let the club deal with it.

I work hard for my pay, and expect that northern tw@t to do the same...

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
He should be sold as a first prize, loaned-out as 2nd prize... just get the guy out ASAP...

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
As things stand, Murray seems to be in very real danger of blowing his chosen career, irrespective of how much of that is of his own making. Events seem to be building against him at the moment, and can't see how he can do anything other than keep his head down and work his way through it if he wants to enjoy any kind of future in the game. Have to say I've never had much respect for the bloke's attitude, but he doesn't deserve the dogs abuse he's been getting on here this season. Sadly there's a bandwagon rolling now, the monkeys are on his back, and that'll be a very hard situation to reverse.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here