Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Glen Murray SHOULD score 20 goals this season.

fire&skill

Killer-Diller
Jan 17, 2009
Shoreham-by-Sea
If Murray wants to put in the effort im sure he could, however all to often he does not seem up for it enough.

I'd have said that last year maybe, but he's done some sterling work this season, and it is still early days.

I think he's due a classic year and Gus coming out saying what he has about the need for a striker should give him and Barnes something to think about - - - - the Uruguayan Psychological Genius that he is

brightonmark1234

Feb 9, 2010
Worthing
I wanna know why he jumps so early. I feel he times his jump to early so the defender has a easy header. and i just feel he jumps too early.

Last edited:

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
I have said all along the mythical 20 goal a season striker is never as simple as just having someone amazing upfront.

You get a team playing well, creating chances and winning matches and more often than not there will be a player who gets 20 plus goals. Put the same player in a team struggling, and more often than not, they won't.

Glenn has always been this good. The team has just caught up with him now.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I'd have said that last year maybe, but he's done some sterling work this season, and it is still early days.

I think he's due a classic year and Gus coming out saying what he has about the need for a striker should give him and Barnes something to think about - - - - the Uruguayan Psychological Genius that he is

You were spot on there bud :thumbsup:

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
I stand by what I said. I said Murray could do it, if he upped his effort and he has. Poyet has kept him on his toes and bought his game on leaps and bounds. Whats good for Glenn, is good for Gus and vice virsa. But there can only be one boss and Gus will stand firm on all issues and whats in the best interests of this club and if that means Glenn going, then he will go....Personally if I was Murray I would stay put and have good bonus clauses in the contract, ie deliver and you will be rewarded.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here