Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Glastonbury live

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
I thought the beeb were not showing the Stones set, as they (Jagger et al)had put the mockers on it. Could be wrong though.

Jagger wanted to do just 4 songs for TV as he wanted to play to the crowd not TV, however the BBC have won as their contract states 1 hour live of headliners. Good news for us at home...Primal Scream and the Stones is a wonderful line up (maybe PS after at midnight?) I've seen the Stones 4 times and Bobby & Co 6 or 7 (& at a party just off The Level 15 years ago) and I'm sure those lucky enough to be there will never forget it

The Sock of Poskett

The best is yet to come (spoiler alert)
Jun 12, 2009
Professor Green was good, from what I saw

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
There is a Glastonbury app that you can download and watch live streams from six stages. There is also a catch up section for bands that played earlier.

Sompting_Seagull

Jun 8, 2011
North Stand
There is a Glastonbury app that you can download and watch live streams from six stages. There is also a catch up section for bands that played earlier.

Got Arctic Monkeys banging out whilst writing my dissertation today, think its helping, awesome set!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/events/ej58q9/acts/ap4mxj#b036bdjs

Jake Bugg -

http://www.bbc.co.uk/events/ej58q9/videos/p01c1vv0#p01c1mm1

Chic n the legend Nile Rodgers -

http://www.bbc.co.uk/events/ej58q9/videos/p01c1vv0#p01c2fqp

Last edited:

JBizzleBeard

Jan 23, 2007
Brighton
I love Tame Impala but was really not impressed with what I saw from them yesterday.
As been said before Dizzee Rascal was insanely good. I'm not a huge fan of his but it was a pleasure watching him enjoy himself and really go for it like he did. Props.
I thought Django Django were really good as well.

The Sock of Poskett

The best is yet to come (spoiler alert)
Jun 12, 2009
Nice to see Elvis Costello on good form. Fond memories of his angry man gigs on the late 70s tour after This Year's Model came out

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Legend is often over used but Nile Rodgers is one - rocking set, absolutely awesome

A retro set with everything he has done - Notorious amazing

Just caught up on i player. What a brilliant set, i was up and dancing, always loved Nile but that was beyond good, the bass player was also superb.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
And the Rolling Stones have now blocked the BBC web site from showing them live - *******s

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
Saw The Strypes earlier today, fantastic for such a young group.

Nice to see Elvis Costello on good form. Fond memories of his angry man gigs on the late 70s tour after This Year's Model came out

Caught his set on BBC red button, he is five years older than and still rocking so there is still hope.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Still rocking away after 50 years - Rolling Stones are a really great band.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here