Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Glastonbury Festival

gasgull

Nov 14, 2003
Newick
Ok those that have got through,Are you running one page open or multiple pages,
there must be a link straight to the booking form,bypassing the front page,there was on 2005

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Can't help I'm afraid. You can only go through the g2007 address.

Once you're in all you do is hit BACK and you can go back to the page. You need to find someone that has already got through. I think the person that did mine is ordering for a few more people.

Good luck guys.

bosnian

Jul 31, 2003
i had 8 screens refreshing got through to the booking page a few times but kept timing out. Finally got on - keep sticking at it in 2005 I didn't get tickets until just before midday. People will start giving up soon hopefully increasing your chances.
Good luck

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
bosnian said:
just used the same as already mentioned seetickets.com/g2007

so when that page loads up is it the form you put details into or do you click a link to 'buy tickets'

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
YOU NEED TO FIND SOMEONE THAT HAS ALREADY GOT THROUGH.

APPARENTLY ONCE YOU'RE IN THAT'S IT. YOU CAN JUST KEEP GOING BACK AND ORDERING LOADS. THAT'S HOW EVERYONE I KNOW HAS GOT TICKETS.

HAVEN'T GOT THE LINKAGE MYSELF THOUGH.

SERIOUS.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Minteh Wonderland
ChapmansThe Saviour said:
YOU NEED TO FIND SOMEONE THAT HAS ALREADY GOT THROUGH.

APPARENTLY ONCE YOU'RE IN THAT'S IT. YOU CAN JUST KEEP GOING BACK AND ORDERING LOADS. THAT'S HOW EVERYONE I KNOW HAS GOT TICKETS.

Me too - got a phone call from a friend who had a friend with a friend with the booking page open!!

Haven't had a confirmation email yet though....

hill 16 southwick

Jun 27, 2004
southwick
ChapmansThe Saviour said:

Just got through using this link. Fairly painless after that. Mate in office also just got through on same link

Blimey started to panic a bit before that. Came into work at 8.30 on the premise that work computers have faster broadband. In the end just luck playing it's part

:drink:

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
hill 16 southwick said:
Just got through using this link. Fairly painless after that. Mate in office also just got through on same link

Blimey started to panic a bit before that. Came into work at 8.30 on the premise that work computers have faster broadband. In the end just luck playing it's part

:drink:

yup thats the link to use. still not getting anything to load up tho :jester:

you still in then so can get fellow nsc users ticks? :D

Last edited:

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Wozza said:
Me too - got a phone call from a friend who had a friend with a friend with the booking page open!!

Haven't had a confirmation email yet though....

Me neither. It's been nearly an hour. Starting to brick it a bit.

gasgull

Nov 14, 2003
Newick
Got nowhere from chailey but friends in HH have managed to get through 6 times,They have got mine apparently but no confirmation number,more nervous waiting for confirmation email..Has anyone tried reinputing there details after being successful just to double check

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
TWO RUMOURS

1) SOLD OUT

2) MORE TICKETS RELEADES ON APRIL 22nd FOR f***ed UP TRANSACTIONS

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here