Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Music] Glastonbury 2022 line up

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton

jackalbion

Aug 30, 2011
Looking forward to watching some Wet Leg, Confidence Man, Dry Cleaning and Phoebe Bridgers today on Iplayer, while I get grumpier about not getting tickets.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Looking forward to watching some Wet Leg, Confidence Man, Dry Cleaning and Phoebe Bridgers today on Iplayer, while I get grumpier about not getting tickets.

Phoebe is today? Nice.

Her, Eilish and Foals for me from today I think. Oh and St. Vincent and Inhaler if I can find any.

KHRUANGBIN. If you can find them, they're great.

Sorry. Think that's all.

jackalbion

Aug 30, 2011
Phoebe is today? Nice.

Her, Eilish and Foals for me from today I think. Oh and St. Vincent and Inhaler if I can find any.

KHRUANGBIN. If you can find them, they're great.

Sorry. Think that's all.

Saw KHRUANGBIN in 2017 and they were superb, they'll be on later, Egyptian Blue are on the Introducing stage they'll be well worth watching, and they are Brighton based, very good band.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Confidence Man,

What a joyous set that was! As an old fogey they've passed me by but that was epic. Two disappointments; like you it made me want to be there and, secondly, you always feel older when a style of music you loved in your 20s gets its second wind :lolol:

AstroSloth

Dec 29, 2020
Think for me the most exciting artist there is Kendrick. Latest album is absolutely incredible and tells a story of trauma and healing. One of the best songwriters about whilst not compromising on song quality.

Already seen Foals before and they're decent tbf.

Beanstalk

Apr 5, 2017
London

Very late to the party but I gave Wet Leg a watch today and was glued to the TV. Well worth a watch. Excited for some Phoebe later. Wish I was back in that field.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
The past 2 Glasto's my mate brought his two babies / toddlers! Wasn't fun getting the buggy stuck in the mud

Sent from my SM-A326B using Tapatalk

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Wet Leg on 6 Music was excruciatingly cringe.

Preferred them when they were Shampoo any way

Eric the meek

Fiveways Wilf
NSC Patron
Aug 24, 2020
Crowded House started off weak, finished strongly with a couple of hits. It was bring the kid into the office day, with junior screaming into the mike.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Looking forward to Billy Eyelash headlining.

I’ve heard he’s something pretty special.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Just watched Wet Leg,.. meh

Hopefully Robert Plant and Alison Krauss will be on before I give up and go to bed :smile:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here