Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Glad all over

FalmerforAll!**

NSC's Most Intelligent
Oct 26, 2005
Burgess Hill
No way. We can do better than that cheesefest crap.
The Albion should come on the field to 'Hello, Hooray' by Alice Cooper, and when we score; "You Can't Touch This". After a win, "Proud Mary" by Ike and Tina.

For the first game at Falmer though, the track to open the game has to be Etta James singing "At Last". I doubt there'd be a dry eye.

Should be playing 'I need a miracle' :lolol:

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
***Controversial post alert***

This sort of bollocks strikes me as typically scouse. If there is a bus riding to Self Pitys Ville or Sorrow City, expect the front seats to be booked months in advance by the scousers.

I mean look at this situation. It's undeniably awful, because a boy has been gunned down - and he happens to be an ardent Everton fan. But what good is borrowing a song from your rivals and playing it over the tannoy? It smacks of "ey ey it's orrrfl that is, and they're scousers 'n'all. Why us scousers, ey?"

Surely there are better things these Liverpool FC fans could be doing. Maybe writing in to the media to keep it in the public eye, or even offering their services where appropriate.

Not at all Simster, I couldn't agree more. There's no group of people who enjoy wallowing in self pity than Scousers, it's part of their heritage. Having worked there for a while it's quite amazing how they all seem to feel that they're up against it. My take on them on the whole is a bunch of work shy, thieving wasters. I base this on considerable personal experience. I have every sympathy for the family and the victim but as Simster says they take every opportunity to make themselves look like victims as a group of people. I know this much, my experience there would say they are the most racist of any faction of UK society.

I remember how thrilled they were when Ken Dodd was in court for tax evasion, they thought he was a hero ! And let us not forget Derek Hatton and his cronies, once again hailed as heros and yet were in fact a bunch of crooks.

jonny.rainbow

Oct 29, 2005
The Dave Clark 5 were Tottenham fans.

Not sure what it's got to do with those Croydon scumbags. :shrug:

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
Actually I think Glad All Over is a great track regardless of the the Palace connections.

And when you are at Selhurst and the Palace fans belt it out and stamp their feet
I think "yeah I wish we had something like that"...
TMLS You have to be glad all over to sing it. So it would rarely get played at the withdean!!! It makes my hair stand on end when the Palace team come out to a blast of the Dave Clark 5. you say that you love me, all of the time. and i`m feeling :clap2: glad all over.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here