Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Given the injuries surely we should be happy with 11th

Lethargic

Oct 11, 2006
Horsham
it's quite something really. was a goldstone regular until i moved away, family etc. i came to odd games during gillingham/withdean years - but with the new stadium, kids grown up etc, have happily invested in an ST - despite 200mile round trip for home games. the fact that we usually play pretty decent football is merely icing on the cake. we have no right to be anywhere in any league, it all has to be fought for point by point. i will be gutted (and astonished) if this run of form continues and we go down - but will be back next year to do it all again. i feel like a 12 yr old again when i am at the footy and why not.

what would be a real shame is if we hound gus into leaving us. he clearly has a long term vision that may or may not come to reality - but it's going to be yet more of a crazy ride getting there.

so in answer to the OP - yes - very happy with 11th. also happy with seat, pies, loos, transport, the manager and being an albion fan. i also like NSC and simply ignore the trolls etc

not happy with petrol prices, and the fact that its a 3-week wait for a home game.

I am in a similar situation and agree wholeheartedly except for 1 point - I had us down to finish tenth so the fact we have dropped to eleventh is an absolute disgrace and heads should roll!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here