Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

given the choice - what would YOU rather.............

given the choice - what would YOU rather.............

• Stay up & strugle

Votes: 46 74.2%
  • Go down & push for promotion

Votes: 16 25.8%

• Total voters

Brighton till i die

You havin' a bubble?
Jan 31, 2004
On the terraces!!
If it was as clear cut as this?

1 - STAY UP, and stuggle all season again........or

2 - GO DOWN, but have an exciting season and a promotion push?

(now granted if we go down, which i still think is avoidable, we may not have a promotion push but that is the only option so just vote yeah!!! ;) Tar!)

:)

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
Stay up everytime.

FalmerforAll!**

NSC's Most Intelligent
Oct 26, 2005
Burgess Hill
I'd go down and push for promotion but only if we definately did push for promotion.Look at Brizzle City,Forest and Swindon,they all thought they'd be straight back up and where are they now?If that happnened to us then it would be very frustrating.We need to be playing championship football at Falmer!

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
I think perhaps the team could benefit from dropping down. You can learn alot from playing better opposition, but you can also gel as a team playing lesser opposition. The fans could certainly do with some cheer, so perhaps another trip to Cardiff or a promotion party would be good.

Me? I would rather we are at the wrong end of the Championship.

le fabue

Have an adequate day
Jan 19, 2005
Bramley
Stay in the Championship for sure - even tho it's a struggle and painful to see the defeats rack up its better than playing donkeys like Swindon or Gillingham.

perth seagull

Jul 5, 2003
Would rather stay up, then we can keep Carole and theoretically attract better players than we could in League One.

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
Unless we get a decent striker in and a creative central midfielder, we will find ourselves in a similar position again next season, albeit in a lower division.Back to back relegations are not unheard of.....Something needs to change before the rot really sets in.............

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
bakesy said:
Unless we get a decent striker in and a creative central midfielder, we will find ourselves in a similar position again next season, albeit in a lower division.Back to back relegations are not unheard of.....Something needs to change before the rot really sets in.............

No but ckr will get 30 goals next year, honest guv

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.
We have to stay up.

All you have to do is look at Forrest to realise that.

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.
The relentless media pressure on the YOUTH of Sussex to be associated with a premiership club will not be slowed down if we are playing Yeovil Town on a Tuesday night when Chelsea are on the box on the Champions League.

Just who will be filling Falmer ?

alan917

Aug 5, 2005
Championship & struggle everytime. Where would you rather go next season Southampton or Northampton, Hartlepool or Sunderland.
makes sense to stay up but i think we have had it

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here