Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Given that the Liverpool, Palace or West Ham games didn't sell out

Lenny Rider

Sep 15, 2010
Which realistic testimonial opponents in your opinion would get close to selling out the Amex?

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Which realistic testimonial opponents in your opinion would get close to selling out the Amex?

Any of the above (i.e Liverpool, Palace or West Ham). They all came as close to selling out the Amex as makes no difference. There will always be people with tickets that can't go on the day. And an official Ticket Exchange would sort that one out.

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
maybe the first when the stands are finished? because there's thousands of people who ought to be able to come down and watch, but can't beecause someone booked in advance or didn't turn up. If the club says to people ask if someone wants to go or something or sets up a ticket exchange the stadium would sell out with ALL the seats filled.

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
Liverpool sold out and was a everyone pay game, only 477 no shows which must be the norm for most games.

Any of the big clubs should sell out, especially in a cup game.

Lenny Rider

Sep 15, 2010
Liverpool sold out and was a everyone pay game, only 477 no shows which must be the norm for most games.

Any of the big clubs should sell out, especially in a cup game.

I still cannot get my head round the fact that in this day and age 477 people buy a ticket but choose not to turn up!

Lenny Rider

Sep 15, 2010
Who would want to pay for any testimonial ? Bollocks to that , don't care who it is these days they earn quite enough so whoever wants a testimonial can f*** right off and get a job not ponse off the fans.

I'll put you down as undecided on the RSVP list

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
I still cannot get my head round the fact that in this day and age 477 people buy a ticket but choose not to turn up!

I take it more that a few hundred people have a ticket but just cannot make it due to work, familiy commitments, travel delays, corporate tickets issued to people who would rather watch it on telly, technical problems at ground - the Sunderland Game I was given a ticket, it did not work and the steward let me through without scanning.

I am always wary of games were the game was sold and the attendence is for eample the 60,000 capacity of the ground...

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
Who would want to pay for any testimonial ? Bollocks to that , don't care who it is these days they earn quite enough so whoever wants a testimonial can f*** right off and get a job not ponse off the fans.

A few of our troopers from the past deserve one as they probbaly earnt peanuts especially players who get injured badly, most the big players do them for charity now anyway

leigull

Sep 26, 2010
On ATC insider says it looks to be coming in the new year.

Just wonder if the club are pretty happy to have a few thousand empty seats each week, as they will still have sold them and it will aid the transport situation while they make their request for expanding. Also eases the food and beer supply which are still suffering teething problems with regards quantity

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here