Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Give the ticket offices chaps PRAISE

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
So the comment about COUNTING tickets then and allocating correctly to those already booked passed you by.

My ten year old can count. I could give her a list of names and say allocate this batch to these names/numbers.

And I wouldnt have to train her. Oh and she can answer the phone.

I cant because child labour is against the law. But I would employ a fit 18 year old to do it.

5 years too old to write the addresses on envelopes as well.

Barnham Seagull

Yapton Actually
Dec 28, 2005
Yapton
You can only go with you personal experience.

Unfortunately mine are negative.

Did not get tickets for West Ham & Spurs.

Tried to book tickets for Villa on line which did work for myself and father who are both season ticket holders. Left message to ring me back never received a call.

Travelled in from Littlehampton on Saturday to sort out at shop only to find it shut (presumably for weather reasons?) Posted application into shop on Saturday.

From some of the stories I have heared Im not that confident of receiving a ticket.

Im sure the guys work hard but the organisation is very poor.

I hope the club will be up to the ticketing at Falmer.

elwheelio

Amateur Sleuth
Jan 24, 2006
Brighton
The ticketing can't be all that bad, 6,000 different people have successfully bought tickets for the Villa game. There will always be the odd exception and unfortunate experience but if you're determined, organised and use your noggin you can always get a ticket to any of our matches.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here