Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Girls that could turn a gay or men that could turn a straight.

John Bumlick

Banned
Apr 29, 2007
here hare here
you can't turn gays straight as it's in their genes. and the sooner we identify that gene, the sooner we can abort all potential woofters before they besmirch the planet...

...what?

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
you can't turn gays straight as it's in their genes. and the sooner we identify that gene, the sooner we can abort all potential woofters before they besmirch the planet...

...what?

you jest, but many believe this and miss the consequences if true. personally i dont think its any more genetic than some prefering brunettes or small tits.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
No joke, looks like any old slapper you get down a club on a Friday, but I'm biased as I only f*** exceptionally fit birds.

Oooh, what an Adonis you must be!

You have a Harley, or wannabee Harley, ooh what a style icon you are. If you wouldn't shag Catherine Jenkins you are either lieing or gay. Maybe you are just too interested in your real ale and politically correct agenda to interest any 'fit birds'.

footychick

Nicola
Dec 8, 2005
Soham, United Kingdom
bear_grylls.jpg

He's beautiful.

ht_holmes_070928_ms.jpg

He's a manly man.

Looks like a fat Andy Bell from Erasure

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
But really - think about the meanings - buggerer is the appropriate word isn't it?
Look up 'buggery' and let me know, alright?

Good grief Mr H, stop it! When I met you at Wardy's thing, I was half expecting to have a right ol' ding-dong of a slanging match with you: but you came across as a really nice, caring bloke. I know you have a few 'issues' (especially with man-on-man action type-stuff), but I know that thankfully you're not half as prickly in real life. :wink:

ps Oi Nibble! If you come across Ms Jenkins in your local & you're still not interested, could you send her over to me please? Thanks in advance! :thumbsup: x x

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
ps Oi Nibble! If you come across Ms Jenkins in your local & you're still not interested, could you send her over to me please? Thanks in advance! :thumbsup: x x

Please stop this now, I have to work all day without that kind of thoughts. Jolly uncomfortable sat here right now thinking of CJ in all girl action thriller!:ohmy::love:

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
what is the matter with you lot.....katherine Jenkins is almost perfection!!! ...and she will sing you to sleep afterwards

:blush:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here