Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Girls that could turn a gay or men that could turn a straight.

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
112_10_warnock_468x662.jpg

Wigan+Athletic+v+Portsmouth+Premier+League+jnqLKsrHco7l.jpg

fire&skill

Killer-Diller
Jan 17, 2009
Shoreham-by-Sea
Girl: Halle Berry

Bloke: Jude Law, Steve McQueen, Hugh Jackman, Clint Eastwood, Jason Isaacs.

Right. I'm off to shag a load of women now. Honest.

I'll get me coat.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
burt_reynolds_cosmo3.jpg

Not really, gay's f*** anyone.

To be fair, the rules of attraction being straight allow for a pretty wide spectrum of the women in the world. Even the occasional chubby bird can qualify if she's pretty, or sometimes a bit of rough with an amazing fit body.... :p

The thing about going after the ladies is that they require we tick certain boxes before...er... we can dick certain boxes. A certain coolness, no smell of desperation, a bit of dosh maybe or evidence thereof, and confidence.
Gays I think, often will cut to the chase and without any mating dance or character inspections. The fudge-packing buggerers often have a rather singular agenda.

Last edited:

To be fair, the rules of attraction being straight allow for a pretty wide spectrum of the women in the world. Even the occasional chubby bird can qualify if she's pretty, or sometimes a bit of rough with an amazing fit body.... :p

The thing about going after the ladies is that they require we tick certain boxes before...er... we can dick certain boxes. A certain coolness, no smell of desperation, a bit of dosh maybe or evidence thereof, and confidence.
Gays I think, often will cut to the chase and without any mating dance or character inspections. The fudge-packing bastards often have a rather singular agenda.

oops! :facepalm:

You talk absolute rot with so much authority. If you're to be believed, by day you're a misogynist who seems unable to empathise with his fellow man yet gets in a right old state about animal suffering and by night you're the milk tray man who's well hard in pub fights.

............"fudge-packing bastards" .............- and you're a homophobic BHA steward. I think that's called irony.

SussexHoop

Dec 7, 2003
Not a good picture of Katherine Jenkins - I've seen her 3 times and reasonably close up and she is drop dead gorgeous. Accompanied on 2 of those occasions by ladies and they both said the same. My wife said 'I know I sound like a lesbian but I couldn't take my eyes off her. She's stunning'. 'My wife & Katherine Jenkins' has been added to my catalogue of sexual fantasies ... as well as the catalogue of another member of NSC! :lolol:

Off to the Brighton Centre next week for round 4 :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here