Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Girls Read This

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Tony Meolas Loan Spell said:
fuzzywuzzyfuzzywuzzyfuzzywuzzyfuzzywuzzy fuzzywuzzyfuzzywuzzyfuzzywuzzyfuzzywuzzy fuzzywuzzyfuzzywuzzyfuzzywuzzyfuzzywuzzy fuzzywuzzyfuzzywuzzyfuzzywuzzyfuzzywuzzy fuzzywuzzyfuzzywuzzyfuzzywuzzyfuzzywuzzy fuzzywuzzyfuzzywuzzyfuzzywuzzyfuzzywuzzy fuzzywuzzyfuzzywuzzyfuzzywuzzyfuzzywuzzy fuzzywuzzyfuzzywuzzyfuzzywuzzyfuzzywuzzy

Racist.

Okay mods, I really don't want to be a 'tell the teacher' sort here (especially since none of you lot could probably teach kindergaten. But I digress) but isn't this about the limit? Or is this pratt someone you made up to wind us up and create posts, like 'dwayne'?

This is setting a new precedent in moronity, and I seriously worry for the future of your website.

Enough. :glare:

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
IF YOU THINK ALL HE DOES IS ATTENTION SEEK THEN PUT HIM ON YOUR f***ing IGNORE LIST AND YOU WON'T HAVE TO READ IT. NOT DIFFICULT.

Perry's Tracksuit Bottoms

King of Sussex
Oct 3, 2003
Lost
stud-farm.gif

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
ChapmansThe Saviour said:
IF YOU THINK ALL HE DOES IS ATTENTION SEEK THEN PUT HIM ON YOUR f***ing IGNORE LIST AND YOU WON'T HAVE TO READ IT. NOT DIFFICULT.

Have you ever put anyone on ignore? All it did for me was make me want to read whatever they had written- sorry you cant read this because you have this person on your ignore list- I kept thinking that maybe this time they had written something reallly important, and kept checking it. Gave up in the end and turned it off.

Lammy

Registered Abuser
Oct 1, 2003
Newhaven/Lewes/Atlanta
Adri posts ONCE.

27 replies.

I wonder who is REALLY filling the board with crap.

28 replies...

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Adrie, you mentioned that you were behind on school/college work as you hadn't put in many hours and now you are up at 1.40am posting rubbish.

You stated you want to go to Portsmouth Uni, although it is wiser to choose a course rather than a University - you will need to pull your finger out if you want to go to a decent university.

Ps Don't try and get a girlfriend for the sake of it, there is plenty of time to be doing that!

PPs Stop shooting yourself in the foot as well.

Last edited:

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Barrel of Fun said:
Adrie, you mentioned that you were behind on work as you hadn't put in many hours and you are up at 1.40am posting.

You stated you want to go to Portsmouth Uni, although it is wiser to choose a course rather than a University - you will need to pull your finger out if you want to go to a decent university.

Ps Don't try and get a girlfriend for the sake of it, there is plenty of time to be doing that!

PPs Stop shooting yourself in the foot as well.

You tell him Dad.

Aids, mate, it's posting things like this that gets people taking the piss. Do yourself a favour and remove it ASAP. And listen to some of the advice from people like BOF, it makes sense.

And come on people, if you don't like him, don't read his posts.

'Simple solutions to difficult problems'.

Commander said:
Have you ever put anyone on ignore? All it did for me was make me want to read whatever they had written- sorry you cant read this because you have this person on your ignore list- I kept thinking that maybe this time they had written something reallly important, and kept checking it. Gave up in the end and turned it off.

It's an NMH first, and I think I'll be more than capable of resisting wanting to read this idiot child's thoughts.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
At least Redhead has sent a PM. Adrie , you might have pulled.
p.s. Dont bother about Portsmouth Uni , think about what course you want to study and more than likely you can take it in Brighton.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here