Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Girls Read This

1066gull

Any girls 15-17 who view this site within Hastings and Brighton area and are single and looking for a 17 guy, message me

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
This is what Bebo and Myspace is for.

ditchy

a man with a sound track record as a source of qua
Jul 8, 2003
brighton
I thought this was a board about football and other related topics not a sad dating site for teenagers who cant get girlfriends/ boyfriends ..... Nice attention seeking thread thoough :bigwave:

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
This site is about football related subjects. He hopes to score every time BHA score.

Mind you I did that in the 1960s being newly married and we scored 10 goals one week and 9 goals 2 weeks later, at the last count she who must be obeyed owes me 3.

Adriodinho said:
Any girls 15-17 who view this site within Hastings and Brighton area and are single and looking for a 17 guy, message me

Oh to be 15 again and have a vagina.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
tommy boy said:
f*** sake, yet another "look at me, my name's adrie, i need a girlfriend" thread

grow the f*** up

What if all NSC chipped in 50p each can we get him a 47 y/o minger of a hooker named Donna to pop his cherry?

Maybe then he'll pipe down.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Re: Re: Re: Girls Read This

BensGrandad said:
Didnt you mean to have a Virginia.

If you was 15 it would probably be your first:lolol: :lolol:

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Seagullible said:
As his PM box is full I'll type it here
PLEASE STOP ATTENTION SEEKING YOU f***ing LITTLE TWAT. NSC IS NOT A DATING SITE AND I'M FED UP WITH YOUR PURILE CRAP. PLEASE THINK TWICE VEFORE POSTING ANYTHING IN FUTURE :angry:

To use the word 'Think' in a thread started and aimed at Adrie is a bit pointless isn't it ? Adrie, do you ever wonder why people extract the urine out of you ? Trust me it's not because they think you might have an STD.

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
I would have thought any 15-17 year old girls that were on here would have run screaming for the hills some time ago due to Audrey.

Also, 15 - still illegal in the UK right?

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
fuzzywuzzyfuzzywuzzyfuzzywuzzyfuzzywuzzy fuzzywuzzyfuzzywuzzyfuzzywuzzyfuzzywuzzy fuzzywuzzyfuzzywuzzyfuzzywuzzyfuzzywuzzy fuzzywuzzyfuzzywuzzyfuzzywuzzyfuzzywuzzy fuzzywuzzyfuzzywuzzyfuzzywuzzyfuzzywuzzy fuzzywuzzyfuzzywuzzyfuzzywuzzyfuzzywuzzy fuzzywuzzyfuzzywuzzyfuzzywuzzyfuzzywuzzy fuzzywuzzyfuzzywuzzyfuzzywuzzyfuzzywuzzy

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
f*** SAKE.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
:shootself

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here