Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Girls at football (yes you, Lush)

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Lush said:
Fookin' hell, can you not make a minor mistake and not have it POSTED ON NSC!!!!!!!!!!!! Did I get Knight and Carole mixed up more than once?

:)

Carole has the slighter larger penis, once you know that you will never mix them up again

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Reading this thread reminded be about a goal at the Goldstone, we had a throw in and Nelson sprinted down the line goal side of all the defender and was thrown the ball and he then crossed it right onto the head of Bremner (I think it was that way round anyway) who planted it into the net.

Last edited:

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Lush said:
Fookin' hell, can you not make a minor mistake and not have it POSTED ON NSC!!!!!!!!!!!! Did I get Knight and Carole mixed up more than once? Did I wax lyrical about the Golden Wonder stadium?

:blush:

In my defence I would just like to mention that not for a long time have we had a player quick enough to look offside from a throw in.......

And anyway you GIT. Why did you not turn round and say hello?

*burp* *fart*

:)

I didn't know it was you until later on the march back to the rugby ground car park when I put the back of your jacket with the glimpse I'd had out of the corner of my eye in the ground. Checking down, I recognised your arse and knew it was you. However by this stage you seemed to be enjoying a romantic stroll through the streets of Leicester with a fine hunk of a man.

I thought it rude to interrupt at this point. You might have been about to get it on or something.

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
I wheel my nan out to football matches! Shes 81 and has been going for donkeys. Season ticket n all that.

She seems to know whats going on..!

("Yes nan, we want the team in the stripes to win")

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Biscuit said:
I wheel my nan out to football matches! Shes 81 and has been going for donkeys. Season ticket n all that.

She seems to know whats going on..!

("Yes nan, we want the team in the stripes to win")

I'll tell her you said that :p

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here