Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Girls are rubbish.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Why do they all love Dirty Dancing and Pretty Woman? They are both shit but they seem to absolutely worship them.

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
Les Biehn said:
Why do they all love Dirty Dancing and Pretty Woman? They are both shit but they seem to absolutely worship them.
And then in the same breath say your disgusting when you admit to doing brass. What do you think Julia Roberts was doing you bloody hypocrite.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Thats what I mean, I'll pimp her out working the street. She how much she likes Pretty Woman then.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I think Pretty Woman is a good film, Dirty Dancing howver is gash and don't even mention Sleepless in Seattle

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Perry's Tracksuit Bottoms said:
You must be hanging around with the wrong kind of girl. I think girls are BRILLIANT.

This is merely a counter point to my I love girls thread from a view days ago.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I am in touch with my feminine side Les, it can't be Arnie in Commando all the time you know.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I assume you don't like

You got Mail

???

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
As a woman, I shall offer my opinion.

Pretty Woman= OK, wouldn't buy it on DVD but reasonable to sit through if it's on TV and you can stand Richard Gere's smugness.

Dirty Dancing= hate it, a crappy, annoying uber-chick-flick, very overrated indeed. I thought I was the only female on the planet who didn't like it, but it appears above that I'm not

:clap2:

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
what about City of Angels...that was supposedly a chick flick and was brilliant

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
They are utter utter gash, but you can earn a stratospherically huge amount of brownie points by buying the DVD and a bottle of wine, and suggesting you and the missus snuggle in to watch it one Friday night.

Basically, enough brownie points to then go out every night of the World Cup, rolling home pissed and smelling of kebab in the wee hours, having visited a brothel on the way, and for her not to even bat an eyelid, let alone complain.

Don't leave the toilet seat up though. Then you really would be f***ed.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here