Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Girlfriends and the withdean

Double Hard Bastard

Oct 16, 2006
Next time you have to go round her old dears/friends for tea/lunch sit there with a face like a slapped arsed, grunting mono-syllabically then half-way through tea/lunch get up and announce you've not been this bored since you last slept with her & your off down the pub!

To be fair you did have a laugh down the pub last time!

bailey

Sep 24, 2005
Seafront Brighton
Re: Re: Girlfriends and the withdean

Munkfish[/i] [B]So it came to my shock when halfway though the first half i turn to my right and she has a face like TLO arse[/B] [i]Originally posted by The Large One said:
What, big, fleshy and hairy, with some unwiped klag down the middle?

Jesus! That really is some face :ohmy:

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Wilko said:
Let her go !!! Next time she takes you to something you are not enthralled by lets see her reaction if you leave half way through.

Perhaps switch off Dirty Dancing after 58 mins next time she watches it.

The one and only correct answer.

How would she react if you decided halfway through a day of shopping that you were bored and wanted to go home?

I get this all the time and it is complete crap, birds seem to think that it is OK to expect us to sit through endless shite on TV and to enjoy a bovine mooch around Lakeside, but when it is the footy or something men enjoy that is unimportant.

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
If she cant sit through 90 mins for you shes not worth it mate. All swings and roundabaouts and Im sure shell want to drag you to something your not particuarly enthralled with.

Get rid of her, if she was fussed about you shed make small sacrifices.

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
Albion Dan said:
If she cant sit through 90 mins for you shes not worth it mate. All swings and roundabaouts and Im sure shell want to drag you to something your not particuarly enthralled with.

Get rid of her, if she was fussed about you shed make small sacrifices.

Agreed.

Alternatively just buy a T shirt with 'doormat' written across the front. That way women will know they can walk all over you.:nono:

Sounds like an insecure/jealous type. I've been with girls like that before, ones that go mental if you don't give them your undivided attention all the time. That's how it starts, next thing she'll be checking through your texts, throwing hissy fits whenever you wanna go out with your mates and accusing you of shagging her mum before you know it. Never good, I am sorry to say it :nono:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here