Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Girlfriends and the withdean

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Saturday i took my girlfriend to her second brighton game at the withdean! didnt think to much of it as the last time she went we had quite a good time! :)

She enjoys her football and went to watch united the week before for her 21st! :nono: But apart from the shitty team not a bad effort i think!

So it came to my shock when halfway though the first half i turn to my right and she has a face like TLO arse :eek: I try talking to her but i get know response! i finally discover she is bored and wants to go, not helped by the fact i hadnt spoke to her properly during the game. Half time comes and she decides thats it and wants to leave but i get her to trya and stick out the second half but after about another 30 secs she gets up and leaves :nono: :eek: :nono:

What would you do in my postion

1. follow her and leave the game!
2. let her walk off she will find her way home
3. Other

Last edited:

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
Pics?

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
Da Man Clay said:
To be fair it was a bloody awful game! Still I probably would have let her go

Depends how good looking she is, surely? If she's offering a decent shag instead of the crap served up on Saturday then...maybe...might be worth leaving early...

:lolol: :angel:

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
Let her go !!! Next time she takes you to something you are not enthralled by lets see her reaction if you leave half way through.

Perhaps switch off Dirty Dancing after 58 mins next time she watches it.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
She went and i left her to it all sortd now i wouldnt of minded if she just said the game was shit :nono:

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
Munkfish said:
She went and i left her to it all sortd now i wouldnt of minded if she just said the game was shit :nono:

Good in a way because the next thing she drags you along to, you have a valid reason to leave half way through :)

The Clown of Pevensey Bay

Jul 5, 2003
Suburbia
I took mine once, even got tickets in the north stand because I knew she'd whinge if it rained. She whinged anyway (even though it was 1-0 (Trolley)!), and said it wasn't as good as White Hart Lane.

We're still together. Ho hum.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
The Clown of Pevensey Bay said:
I took mine once, even got tickets in the north stand because I knew she'd whinge if it rained. She whinged anyway (even though it was 1-0 (Trolley)!), and said it wasn't as good as White Hart Lane.

We're still together. Ho hum.
this is it no true passion just want nice surroundings :angry:

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
to be fair the only other two stadiums she has been to apart from teh withdean is emerites and old trafford :glare:

Clothes Peg

Mar 3, 2007
I was with Munkfish on Saturday, and I can say, as a female, that his girlfriend was actually way out of order. I know that guys sometimes get absorbed by the game, but that's what you have to expect when you go to the football with them. It's like going to the cinema; you can't then accuse someone of 'ignoring' you for 2 hours.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
ginadim said:
I was with Munkfish on Saturday, and I can say, as a female, that his girlfriend was actually way out of order. I know that guys sometimes get absorbed by the game, but that's what you have to expect when you go to the football with them. It's like going to the cinema; you can't then accuse someone of 'ignoring' you for 2 hours.
its ok i used my boyish charm to win her back! she loved it

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here