Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Giovanni Dos Santos

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
A spurs mate of mine has said that Harry Redknapp is looking to loan out Dos Santos as he has not featured for several months for Spurs and wants 1st team football.

With the S American connections do you my fellow North Stand chatters think Gus would be interested in bringing him in?

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha aaaaaaaaaaaaa ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha aaaaaaaaaaaaa o my.......

What? you're not joking?

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
I would consider it very unlikely, but not beyond the realms of possibility...

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha aaaaaaaaaaaaa ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha aaaaaaaaaaaaa o my.......

What? you're not joking?

He needs to move to a bigger club so we have a chance

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
:lolol:

He will be this seasons Adel Taarabt, loaned out to a Championship club by Spurs and looks an amazing player. Dos Santos is nothing short of a little magician, on his last appearance for Barcelona he scored a hattrick. He is a top, top player and could easily play in the Premier League.

HalfTimeOrange

Dec 29, 2009
Worthing
Last two loans trips have been too Ipswich Town and Galatasaray for Dos Santos, can't see Brighton being on his radar at the moment. Of course would love to have him, but a sense of realism has to be used here :lolol:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
If he went on loan to Ipswich we must be in with a chance.

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Dream on, if he goes out on loan I can't see it being anywhere other than a Championship club or overseas. Harry is a shrewd manager who might even send him out to one of the Premiership strugglers, considering beforehand which of the top teams they still have to play, in the hope that his presence might increase Spurs chances of making the top four...if I were a betting man, which I am not, my money would be on West Ham or Fulham.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here