Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gingers

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
That's just jealousy because we are special.

:)

Race

The Tank Rules!
Aug 28, 2004
Hampshire
Tank is a bit of semi-ginge! Pale skin, green eyes and he can grow some mean ginger face fuzz!!!

Paul Bettany isnt half bad for a ginge either!

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
jolsonhammond said:
The girlfriend is rather anti-ginger, she says if we had ginger children one day she'd dye their hair.. :ohmy:

Your girlfriend is daft - tell me this isn't cute, he's the spitting image of his Dad too - inlcuding hair colour, and I think they are both gorgeous:

small%20Golf%20Feb%2007%20008.jpg

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
That guy on the ginger show last night was Arthurs favourite person too, he's the voice of Little Cook, on Big Cook Little Cook!!

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
tedebear said:
That guy on the ginger show last night was Arthurs favourite person too, he's the voice of Little Cook, on Big Cook Little Cook!!

Little Cook always reminds me of Robbie in Home and Away!

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Yorkie said:
Would you have said that to Billy Bremner face to face?

Or Gordon Strachen

justin72

Jul 27, 2005
Shoreham by Sea
We, The Redheaded are a hardy, resourceful band.
The Gene we carry has been passed down to us from The Picts, the original inhabitants of Caledonia, modern day Scotland.
The Picts were a potent mix of warrior and artist, The Dominant Gene coursed through their veins. Their reputation as an unpredictable, spontaneous race was the mortar in the bricks of Hadrian’s Wall.

The Picts legacy lives on in Scotland and Ireland today.
Their Stone Circles and Sculptures stud the barren landscapes, giving rhyme and reason to some of the most inhospitable pieces of earth on these islands. The Roman Legions, used to dealing with a cowering, subservient opponent, were caught unaware by the sheer fury of The Picts, their Red hair glinting and sparkling against the Caledonian sun. The Roman Empire ground to a halt at Berwick and all points North.

Redheads carry this stubborn resistance to authority and determination to choose their own way in life to this day.

Being a Redhead isn’t easy.
Nor is climbing Everest or Diving for Pearls.
It’s not meant to be, and you wouldn’t want it to be.
There are those who do and those who don’t,
those who will and those who won’t.

The Dominant Gene can skip a generation or maybe two, will hide in the Family Tree until the time is right to carry the message, then return to the fold when there are shoulders ready to carry the head and the hair.

So gather up your things and prepare for tomorrow, your hair gives you the strength you cannot beg or borrow.

Hey Redhead !!
Whether there’s sugar on your tongue or there’s salt in a wound.

You are Red and Proud.
You carry your birthright every hour of every day,
There are millions of people who would love it that way.

RedandProud.com
October 2000.

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
Franks Wild Years said:
Tede, Arthur looks like Mark E Smith from The Fall. :bowdown:

Google isn't kind to Mark E Smith - type his name in and go to images and see what I mean :ohmy: But I'm presuming (or hoping) you meant Mark's younger years... :lol:

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
Franks Wild Years said:
Yeah sorry, I didn't mean to insult the little fella, he's a very handsome chap.:clap:

I know - I think so too but then again I'm allowed to be completely biased in such matters!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here