Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ginger Insults

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Gonch was my hero.

Always had a scam, always a faster wit than anyone else, and wore his bright, flowing, ginger locks with pride.

:bowdown:

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
The Dave Kitson story from a month or two back was one of the funniest of the season to date.

He claimed the abuse he was getting (notably at Stoke) for being a ginger was almost 'worse than racism'.

This was promptly rubbished by PFA boss Gordon Taylor as undermining all his organisation's good work on the more serious issue of real racism.

And Kitson gets loads of people singing 'Strawberry blonde, you're having a laugh' at him every away game.

Infernal Optimist

Aug 15, 2003
Tooting Gull said:
The Dave Kitson story from a month or two back was one of the funniest of the season to date.

He claimed the abuse he was getting (notably at Stoke) for being a ginger was almost 'worse than racism'.

This was promptly rubbished by PFA boss Gordon Taylor as undermining all his organisation's good work on the more serious issue of real racism.

And Kitson gets loads of people singing 'Strawberry blonde, you're having a laugh' at him every away game.

Kitson actually has a point. If you look at TV advertising, it quite routinely shows Ginger people as stupid or ugly or slow. These sort of negative sterotypes would never be acceptable if they were aimed at an ethnic minority. The trouble is that a lot of peoples opinions are formed from the media.

However, I can inform you all, that in fact, Ginger hair is God way of marking his 'chosen people' and that in fact we are being groomed to inherit the earth anyday now.

As long as it's not too sunny that day....:jester:

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Infernal Optimist said:

However, I can inform you all, that in fact, Ginger hair is God way of marking his 'chosen people' and that in fact we are being groomed to inherit the earth anyday now.

As long as it's not too sunny that day....:jester:

:clap2: :clap2:

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Eggmundo said:
Anyway, there's feck all wromng with Gingers.
Kitchen11.jpg
Not a real ginger. 'Collar' and 'cuffs' don't match.

Eggmundo

U & I R listening to KAOS
Jul 8, 2003
How long did it take before the 'ginger' knocked your front teeth in to your lower intestine?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here