Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ginger Bald Clown twat in orout

Ginger twat in or out

• Total voters

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Agree with Seasider. It's all very well sitting on a lead, but only if you can keep the ball. Our players are shit at this very basic aspect of the game and have been for as long as I can remember. Two passes and our opponents have it. Gerard is particulaly terrible for this when in an England shirt. McClaren is not responsible for that. My biggest moan at McClaren is his inability to change things when it's going tits up.

I'm just pleased this shambles is happening for a Euro qualifier. Our clueless manager will be long gone by the time the important business of WC qualifiying comes round - along with half of our vastly overrated "golden generation".

magoo

Jul 8, 2003
United Kingdom
Croatia
Russia
Israel
Macedonia
Estonia
Andorra

Not that McClaren should have been given the job in the first place but if you can't get a team of multimillionarre, world class players to qualify out of that group then you deserve to be sacked. I know i could do it.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Croatia
Russia
Israel
Macedonia
Estonia
Andorra

Not that McClaren should have been given the job in the first place but if you can't get a team of multimillionarre, world class players to qualify out of that group then you deserve to be sacked. I know i could do it.

We've got world class players? Where? Who?

I, too, would rather blame the players. I'm not sure about McLaren, but I'm not sure any of the potential replacement could do better. Certainly not the likes of Allardyce. And we must not go stupidly for Mourinho. Jesus Christ - the man would be a complete disaster.

I've said it before and I'll say it again - the fact that England's best performer in the last World Cup was the only member of the squad never (at that point) to have played in the Premiership was not a coincidence.

Schrödinger's Toad

Nie dla Idiotów
Jan 21, 2004
Sack him. Way out of his depth, going nowhere with him in charge. Just a shame we've wasted two years finding out what everyone except the FA knew when he was appointed.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I tend to agree that sacking the guy while, mathematically, we could still qualify would be hasty. It would all depend on whether Mr Mourinho wanted the job now or later.

McLaren, however, is only part of the problem. Football in this country is a sport in turmoil.

I don't think whether we have world-class players or not is relevant. Personally, I don't think we do, but that should not be a problem. What we do have is players who should be comfortably good enough to qualify from a group featuring Croatia and Russia as our nearest competitors. Both those teams are ok, but if they're the next best, you know you've got an easy group. Put it like this, if we came up against one in a tournament we would think our luck was in. The fact we're not going to qualify proves what a CHUMP McLaren is, and how INEPT the FA are for appointing him. As someone else said, it's such a huge shame we have totally wasted two years finding this all out.

Really? Two years?

I think a lot of us knew that straight away.

Dandyman

In London village.
And the view from Moscow...

We played far too deeply in the second half and invited the Russians to come at us( something they had been doing most of the afternoon in town), the end result was then perhaps less of a suprise. What was galling for many in the ground was that few if any of the players came over to salute the bruised and battered England supporters at the end of the game.

chez

Johnny Byrne-The Greatest
Jul 5, 2003
Wherever The Mood Takes Me
I, too, would rather blame the players. I'm not sure about McLaren, but I'm not sure any of the potential replacement could do better. Certainly not the likes of Allardyce. And we must not go stupidly for Mourinho. Jesus Christ - the man would be a complete disaster.

I've said it before and I'll say it again - the fact that England's best performer in the last World Cup was the only member of the squad never (at that point) to have played in the Premiership was not a coincidence.

I disagree, lets get Mourinho in there ASAP.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
I am no fan of McClaren and he is not up to the job but making him the scapecoat for all of this is ridiculous. This crop of players has underperformed in every competition for years now despite changes in management. McClaren will take the blame but its about time some of these overpaid, underperforming pre-madonnas took hard look at their own performances in the shirt and a large slice of the blame for these sub standard performances.

:D

It's prima donna's you twat

:laugh::laugh:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here