Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ginger Bald Clown twat in orout

Ginger twat in or out

• Total voters

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Keep the faith, it was a brave effort tonight and we were unlucky to lose.

No knee jerk reactions.

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
the majority boro fans were chuffed to bits when mac'clown left the riverside.
his tactics tell you why they were so bloody happy :rant:

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Out even if by some miracle we do qualify we will come home in humiliation. Should never have been given the job

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Would it make any difference?

All of the players play in the 'Best League in the World' and have plenty of experience. What could the manager do to stop Gerrard, Campbell etc. miss chances or motivate Rooney to run about?

I couldn't really care less.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
I would love to know what his half-time team talk was about. I thought we did very very well in the first half. Russia came out of the starting blocks like a rocket, and we managed to keep them at bay. After about 15 or 20 minutes we started to play a bit, and got the all important goal.

Second half we were obviously trying to sit on a slender 1-0 lead, on an unfamiliar playing surface (not an excuse), against a side whose entire qualification depended on winning and a very noisy and hostile crowd, with an untried back four and dodgy 'keeper. Great decision Steve.

OUT!!

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Would it make any difference?

All of the players play in the 'Best League in the World' and have plenty of experience. What could the manager do to stop Gerrard, Campbell etc. miss chances or motivate Rooney to run about?

I couldn't really care less.

you say that know but come next summer when the euros are going on and we have nothing to celebrate think you will feel different

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
I am no fan of McClaren and he is not up to the job but making him the scapecoat for all of this is ridiculous. This crop of players has underperformed in every competition for years now despite changes in management. McClaren will take the blame but its about time some of these overpaid, underperforming pre-madonnas took hard look at their own performances in the shirt and a large slice of the blame for these sub standard performances.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
I am no fan of McClaren and he is not up to the job but making him the scapecoat for all of this is ridiculous. This crop of players has underperformed in every competition for years now despite changes in management. McClaren will take the blame but its about time some of these overpaid, underperforming pre-madonnas took hard look at their own performances in the shirt and a large slice of the blame for these sub standard performances.

Absolutely right.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
He shows absolutely no ability to lead or motivate the players.

Tactically, England have been a shambles.

0-0 at halftime away to Andorra should really have spelt the end for him.

If football really is a results business, he has to be sacked.
If it's more to do with entertainment over and above results, I don't think his England team has thrilled the crowds any more than his predecessor.

If the FA weren't such idiots, they'd have got a better man for the job in the first place. I cringed when they tried to make out that McClaren wasn't the 2nd choice, despite the fact that another manager had already been approached.

If England don't qualify, as now looks likely, I hope he'll do the honourable thing and fall on his sword. Sadly, I can't see that happening.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
The English football players are ALL a bunch of uselss tossers, I will be supporting English Rugby from now on, they perform and achieve and give a toss

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
thanks Pasty, saved me some typing

oops, I seem to have prattled on . . . .

I would love to know what his half-time team talk was about. I thought we did very very well in the first half. Russia came out of the starting blocks like a rocket, and we managed to keep them at bay. After about 15 or 20 minutes we started to play a bit, and got the all important goal.

Second half we were obviously trying to sit on a slender 1-0 lead, on an unfamiliar playing surface (not an excuse), against a side whose entire qualification depended on winning and a very noisy and hostile crowd, with an untried back four and dodgy 'keeper. Great decision Steve.

OUT!!

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
if we dont qualify he has to go, and i dont think he would argue otherwise.

Time for Redknapp, Allardyce or O'Neill...if we cant get Mourinho !

Last edited:

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern

Totally agree...except I'm not sure what a pre-Madonna is. Is that before 'Holiday' ? :)

Apart from that: spot on.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here