• bless her she is still a virgin

Votes: 20 38.5%

• Total voters

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
Tony Meolas Loan Spell said:
Yes whys that

Most have had marriages or kids or both!!!

I have 3 kids and a broken down marriage not the sort of thing that a young girl should want in a man

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Fourteenth Eye said:
You mean they weren't on holiday ????:jester: :p

Thank you Ady...

Sorry Gina but that shows your immaturity referring to it as "baggage"...

When you will get older you will realise that if you havent found someone by then of course.

Last edited:

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Thank you Ady...

Yes. It should definately be referred to as luggage.

Thank you Ady...

When you will get older you will realise that if you havent found someone by then of course.

Why is calling it baggage immature TMLS? As an all encompassing term it's fine. Of course people have history as they get older but that history could be ex spouses, kids, massive debts, sick parents, or anything. Baggage seems to be a generally accepted term for any history that still impacts on their lives.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Nibble said:
Yes. It should definately be referred to as luggage.

:lolol: fair point tho Nibble.

By her saying that its like saying its holding people back.

Why I have two kids and a divorce behind me. But thats been sorted now and I would NEVER ever say my kids were baggage.

If the other person dont wanna know thats their problem.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Kylies Stunt Arse said:
Why is calling it baggage immature TMLS? As an all encompassing term it's fine. Of course people have history as they get older but that history could be ex spouses, kids, massive debts, sick parents, or anything. Baggage seems to be a generally accepted term for any history that still impacts on their lives.

I referred to marriage or kids and she said baggage...when you get older and more mature you dont view it as such...

As far as debt and sick parents etc are concerned that could be at any age....

fatfingers

Aug 18, 2004
hove
im undecided as i have not seen said maiden? and as im at work can,t access my space either, so would some one post a pic of the damsel before i pass judgement??????

Clothes Peg

Mar 3, 2007
fatfingers said:
im undecided as i have not seen said maiden? and as im at work can,t access my space either, so would some one post a pic of the damsel before i pass judgement??????

I don't think that would make much difference to be honest.

I referred to marriage or kids and she said baggage...when you get older and more mature you dont view it as such...

As far as debt and sick parents etc are concerned that could be at any age....

Furrymuff.

As you know my good lady has kids and I don't see them as baggage either, but to say that they don't hold you back isn't strictly true. They do hold you back, but only because they're a responsibility that you have to live with, and as such you make allowances for them and arrange your life accordingly.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here