Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gina Has got compitition

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
A perk of the 'job' is I get access to their email addresses. In addition, often I can use the IP address to trace where they work. Basically, it's a stalker's dream.

Anyway, I digress, I've just activated the account so GAME ON!

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Here we go. All the blokes will now start perving. One may even get lucky for a bit if she is single.

Aids will turn it any thread into a binfest with the usual suspects.

Great.

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
Pics?

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Pretty pathetic competition if within an hour she hasn't replied to this thread, nor made 4 other threads about who she does/doesn't want to shag on here, or posted a picture of her tits on NSP, or even given Uncle Buck minutely updates about her relationship status.........

:jester:

Race

The Tank Rules!
Aug 28, 2004
Hampshire
Withdean Wanderer said:
Pretty pathetic competition if within an hour she hasn't replied to this thread, nor made 4 other threads about who she does/doesn't want to shag on here, or posted a picture of her tits on NSP, or even given Uncle Buck minutely updates about her relationship status.........

:lolol:

Clothes Peg

Mar 3, 2007
Withdean Wanderer said:

Well, someone's got to keep Aids entertained. It keeps him off the streets at least.

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
ginadim said:
Ooh, hello Jane. Be warned, this lot are nasty sometimes.

Told you to watch out
msn_wink.gif

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here