Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gills Tickets. Paper tickets? Ok then...

• Thread starter Deleted member 18477
  • Start date

D

Deleted member 18477

Through the post this morning were 2 gills tickets in paper form. Is the smartcard just for league games then? Anyone else get paper tickets?

hastings

Jan 15, 2010
Suffolk
Club shop said that cards would be issued after initial rush has died down as the anticipate many to visit once and then that be it. Therefore in order to avoid wasting funds they will issue these at a later date to those who look to be regular visitors.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Through the post this morning were 2 gills tickets in paper form. Is the smartcard just for league games then? Anyone else get paper tickets?

No one who is not a STH has a smart card, if you are a season ticket holder it should have gone on your card.

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
I'm a ST holder but was given in the shop paper tickets, I think this was more due to my seat being moved issue they didn't know where the st seat would be.

D

Deleted member 18477

I AM a season ticket holder lol. That's why I'm confused I have a paper ticket. Maybe it's because I'm W3F and with that whole W3E issue that went on they thought it would be easier to give paper tickets just incase. I've already been sent a new smartcard because of this so wouldn't surprise me I suppose if that was why.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Why don't you ask someone who knows the answer to your question, rather than asking people who can only speculate?

Call the club, then when you find out what it's all about you can post it on here to let anyone else who is in the same boat know.

Muhammad - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
i think if you apply for your ticket before they go on general sale it goes on your card, if not you get a paper ticket.
im a ST holder but have a paper ticket for gills as i only applied last week.
weve decided to explore other areas of the stadium for this game.......weve moved 4 rows back :)

D

Deleted member 18477

Why don't you ask someone who knows the answer to your question, rather than asking people who can only speculate?

Call the club, then when you find out what it's all about you can post it on here to let anyone else who is in the same boat know.

f*** that. Im not sitting on the phone trying to get through to them. Took me an hour last time. I'm not that bothered just was interested in seeing if anyone else was in the same boat. End of the day I have a ticket and that's the main thing really. Was just being nosey in truth as to if others had the same minor issue. Nevermind.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
i think if you apply for your ticket before they go on general sale it goes on your card, if not you get a paper ticket.
im a ST holder but have a paper ticket for gills as i only applied last week.
weve decided to explore other areas of the stadium for this game.......weve moved 4 rows back :)

I would say you have a paper ticket because you are not in your normal seat, which is shown on the front of you smart card.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
I would say you have a paper ticket because you are not in your normal seat, which is shown on the front of you smart card.

That is what happened to me at the Spurs game. Normal seat in the WSL but had ticket for North, club didn't tell me needed paper ticket though so when tried to get in got told had to go to club shop to pick up the paper ticket

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here